Imagine how many FLAC albums you could fit on there. ;)

With a USB drive, way too many. Be nice and quiet too, since it's fanless. Plently powerful enough to run foobar and any res flac files.

Not even a portable computer at that point!

I know. I really need a new one. USB ports are slow, wifi card is dead, battery sucks, runs hot, just replaced the power jack, and more. I've gotten a good 8 years use of it, but I'm just cheap.

Post of the day!

Edit : I don't need much spec-wise for a computer.  As long as it could run a web browser and supports two monitors, I'm happy.

I just need to be able to browse, and listen to music at the same time. Celeron's are obviously not the best, but would work fine for what I need. I don't game anymore, so processor is fine, as long as it's not an Atom.

Nothing wrong with Macs, other than the price. A computer is a computer anymore, and it's all about which OS you prefer, and what you want it to do. Any cheap laptop will work for 90% of people.

Nothing wrong with Macs, other than the price. A computer is a computer anymore, and it's all about which OS you prefer, and what you want it to do. Any cheap laptop will work for 90% of people.

I was at least smart enough to grab a Mac mini in addition to our laptop, to use on the tv (didn't need a monitor so it ended up being pretty inexpensive)

So now we just stream everything to the tv through an hdmi cable and don't have to pay for anything. :)

Man is driving at dusk is fun when you have a migraine. Headlights just pierce directly into your eyes, and everything is too bright. At least I got some good food. Should I feel like an asshole tipping low at a drive-in? The car hop who took my order is not the same one who brought out my food. Do they really deserve a few bucks for carrying food 10 feet?

Actual drive-in, like old 50's style where you park and someone comes up to your car, takes you order etc. Then someone runs it out when it's ready, not usually the same guy.

I was at this exact one. It's overrated, but good. It's been on the food network and shit for some reason.

Actual drive-in, like old 50's style where you park and someone comes up to your car, takes you order etc. Then someone runs it out when it's ready, not usually the same guy.

I was at this exact one. It's overrated, but good. It's been on the food network and shit for some reason.

ehh, if it's got a gimmick, people with no taste buds will rave about it like it was the second coming. that's what i've noticed.

Them running is so fucking awkward. I'm not even going to touch on how God awful local news voice overs / local fluff pieces are.

Oh my god, after I typed that he was leaning against his Saturn SUV. That might be the most annoying news anchor I've ever heard.

As far as the place goes, seems good, Nothing ground breaking. I would solely not go there cause of the running order takers though. So fucking awkward. Haha.

We have this place called Cookout here that is amazing. You can get this tray of food where you get a main item, 2 sides, and a drink for like $4.50. I always get a burger, fries, and a corn dog. So good. Look it up and be jealous.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic