I want to be able to put it in my laptop bag and not have to feel worried about it all day at school. It stays with me but I worry about it rolling around in there. Right now it is so pristine that there is literally not a single scratch on the back. I pretty much keep a case on my phone/ipod/that kind of thing all the time though.

The only thing I wish I had a better case on is my phone. The glass on my iPhone is totally shattered. If I'm not careful when I reach into my pocket it will cut me sometimes. 

The only thing I wish I had a better case on is my phone. The glass on my iPhone is totally shattered. If I'm not careful when I reach into my pocket it will cut me sometimes.

My phone case is beat but the phone is perfect. Screen is always dirty though because I guess my fingers are really oily or something because any time I touch the screen even if I just washed and dried my hands I leave a fingerprint. Drives me nuts

Trash

I agree most is bad but when your find someone who does it well it's great  Most people use it as a way to supplement poor singing instead of a tool to enhance good singing. But I do respect your opinion as I understand it's not for everybody(Listen to these though you may like them)

I want to be able to put it in my laptop bag and not have to feel worried about it all day at school. It stays with me but I worry about it rolling around in there. Right now it is so pristine that there is literally not a single scratch on the back. I pretty much keep a case on my phone/ipod/that kind of thing all the time though.

I wouldn't be too worried about it in a bag, unless you're putting weird things that'll scratch it in there too.  If you're carrying it in your pocket with your keys and shit, that might be a different story.  Just throw it in a sock when it's in your bag :)

I just came across a release on what, a ripping group I was in put out years ago. It was actually my release, that I got directly from the band. It's really weird to see it up, and I feel like I should report it, since the birates are not what the uploader claims, but that might be a dickhead move....

I just came across a release on what, a ripping group I was in put out years ago. It was actually my release, that I got directly from the band. It's really weird to see it up, and I feel like I should report it, since the birates are not what the uploader claims, but that might be a dickhead move....

Are you talking about what.cd?

What are you missing?

Do it. Currently listening to the comp now, since it is up for name your own price on bandcamp.

Edit:

Also everyone needs to check them out, since they can be had for free.

http://futurerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/science-1994

http://futurerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-arithmetic

I am only missing the split 7" with Current.

Damn, didn't think their stuff was that sought after to fetch a price like that. I need to pick up the single sided repress of the 7", it looks like the label still has them.

Dudes from Indian Summer going post rock

Sounds really interesting, checking now. Also reminds me, wish I could fine a copy of Her Space Holiday's Young Machines for a reasonable price.

I downloaded them all off bandcamp, since they are free, and realized 月継 is just an anthology of all the other stuff. Oops.

Speaking of We All Inherit The Moon, I think you would really enjoy The End of The Ocean: https://futurerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/in-excelsis

Check out Oak as well: https://oakinstru.bandcamp.com/album/not-afraid-anymore

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic