Also, it would appear as though I've managed to delete my music library from 'P' onward. Goodbye, 50% of my collection!!

That sucks, and it is also why you make back-ups ;)

Funny thing, that....

I just got a new laptop, and I figured the easiest way would be to pull the hard drive out of my old one, pop it in the casing from my external, and mount it to my new laptop as a storage drive. Which I did. I thought I had transferred everything over, so when I popped the old drive back in place, I factory wiped the computer back to its original state so I can try to sell it.

Guess who only transferred half of what he thought he did?

(yeah, always make more backups than you think you need)

When my HDD crashed I recovered all of it, but they didn't stay in the folders. So I have thousands upon thousands of songs in one folder, and have never tried to conquer sorting them. I said fuck it and redownloaded everything. Haha.

T, have you heard The Shaking Sensations? You would really dig them. Plus they have a tri colored LP. I have always wanted to buy it, but hate doing EU single orders. https://theshakingsensations.bandcamp.com/album/start-stop-worrying

I have god damn fucking 17 End of a Year/Self Defense Family 7"s. No doubles.

9 12"s of 6 different releases.

They have like 4 12"s comming out this year and a few 7"s. Fuck.

Yeah I just caught up on 2015, think I only have like 10 7" and then You Are Beneath Me, Try Me, Duets and Heaven Is Earth. I saw the release schedule and have no idea how I'm to get all those 2016 releases, probably donate plasma or something

Morning folks. Is it just me, or is it that the person who always says "I'm not going to beg you to stay" always ends up eating their words and making a fool of themselves? 

morning, we are creatures of habit and we don't like change and we don't like to be alone, and we prefer the pain we inflict on each other that we would otherwise inflict on ourselves...in a nutshell

morning, we are creatures of habit and we don't like change and we don't like to be alone, and we prefer the pain we inflict on each other that we would otherwise inflict on ourselves...in a nutshell

I agree, but for me, this is the first big change in a long time I have made that has made me feel good. But then again, any move to a less toxic environment is always up and not lateral move wise. I'm just surprised I guess at how some people will do such sideways things to get what they lost back again....

Morning folks. Is it just me, or is it that the person who always says "I'm not going to beg you to stay" always ends up eating their words and making a fool of themselves? 

I apologize for the interruption in this conversation, but this bit of speech begged me for more than staying in the shadows as I vowed I would do until I got the rhythm of the place. I would, personally, not say that they were making a fool of themselves. Unfortunately, I have been in a similar situation and from my standpoint I have to say that you should stand back and realize that they kneeled at your feet with their love. It may have been toxic or terrible. I am not sure of which, however, if they said they would not beg and then they did, well, you should count yourself lucky to be so loved in a world that is absolutely loveless. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic