I have no qualms with scorpions.... because I live nowhere close to them.

They're mean fuckers. Most snakes are afraid of you and don't bite you unless you step right next to it or make it feel like it has to. Same with the bees out here. Black widows get a bad rap too. They're the same as snakes but they leave you alone unless you fuck with their webs. Scorpions will just sting you because fuck you.

Cleaned and reorganized the apartment today. Made some space for records in the entertainment center because my cubes are full. Bought hella groceries. Y'all, my apartment is clean and adult as fuck right now.

I left Terrifyer displayed on my cubes by accident and after a couple hours my girlfriend was like "I'm sick of looking at those tits, put your shit away." She bought me the record so whatever.

ugh. we have an older Chihuahua, my wife is at the vet now with her, she is not doing good, $300 bucks for exam, blood work, and x-rays. but they have already asked us if we thought about euthanasia. sucks she has to deal with that all herself, and im at work. 

edit: blood work just came back, looks like leukemia of the bones...damn

ugh. we have an older Chihuahua, my wife is at the vet now with her, she is not doing good, $300 bucks for exam, blood work, and x-rays. but they have already asked us if we thought about euthanasia. sucks she has to deal with that all herself, and im at work. 

edit: blood work just came back, looks like leukemia of the bones...damn

I'm so sorry to hear that :( It's never easy making those decisions, especially when it's a pup you've loved for a long time from the sounds of it. Sending you guys good vibes, and a peaceful way to deal with all of it 

Honestly surprised that with so many metalheads in VC there hasn't been any (that I've seen) discussion about Philip Anselmo's racist remark(s) and the backlash by the metal community now.

http://thehardtimes.net/2016/01/28/phil-anselmo-apologizes-for-waiting-until-end-of-show-before-paying-tribute-to-hitler/

its like 5 and I've already had like 4 glasses of wine and just finished listening to Mustard Plug, my life is kind of above average seemingly at the moment. Now I put on Makthaverskan and wonder why everyone doesn't own this record, it's like The Cure with the voice of a Swedish angel

I'm so sorry to hear that :( It's never easy making those decisions, especially when it's a pup you've loved for a long time from the sounds of it. Sending you guys good vibes, and a peaceful way to deal with all of it

Thanks. She was 9 and we had to put her to sleep unfortunately. Fucking sucks

Honestly surprised that with so many metalheads in VC there hasn't been any (that I've seen) discussion about Philip Anselmo's racist remark(s) and the backlash by the metal community now.

Never was a huge Pantera fan, but at least now I have a good reason to not care about them!

just emulate that shit, I dunno bout you but I can only afford one impractical hobby 

Yeah, that's what I will end up doing. Games have just gotten too crazy fucking expensive (I have already told my story...) for me to want to buy them. I really prefer original controllers though so emulation just isn't quite the same. My favorite systems were PS1, TG16, and SNES. One of my best hauls ever was at a swap meet when I was on vacation in San Diego. Hardly even convinced my parents to stop because we were already late leaving. I seriously found $500+ worth of stuff and spent maybe $40. Turbografx 16 and a ton of games was the highlight. I seriously almost shit myself. Also kinda bummed because [undisclosed youtube personality] I liked ended up being there and tried to buy it all off me for less than I paid and was overall a total jackass. Was nice to tell him to fuck off though.

Hey, guys...guess who has two thumbs and a turntable that's not embarrassing anymore?

The Xpression II I was looking at was just sold a couple days ago, so I picked up a Debut Carbon instead. My shop packaged the turntable, a Phono Box MM, and a pair of RCA cables together for $450, which is only $50 over what I was planning to spend anyway. The only thing I don't have is the Speedbox, which I can pick up later if I decide I need/want one.

Fare thee well, "bought it off the shelf at Best Buy" Sony! Yr boy's got a real TT now

Hey, guys...guess who has two thumbs and a turntable that's not embarrassing anymore?

The Xpression II I was looking at was just sold a couple days ago, so I picked up a Debut Carbon instead. My shop packaged the turntable, a Phono Box MM, and a pair of RCA cables together for $450, which is only $50 over what I was planning to spend anyway. The only thing I don't have is the Speedbox, which I can pick up later if I decide I need/want one.

Fare thee well, "bought it off the shelf at Best Buy" Sony! Yr boy's got a real TT now

Sounds like a good day. Welcome to the club!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic