I need to listen to Caspian

Yep! Wondered who just followed me and made that connection now, haha

Oh man, poutine is the best...there's a place just about 5 minutes away from me that makes the best poutine in the area. One of my top 5 meals for sure.

I hadn't had it since I was little, so it was nice to get all nostalgic (and incredibly unhealthy) for a minute :P

Where did you do this?

Do you have a Fred Meyer rewards card? They gave everyone 1,000 fuel points for the month of January if you shopped there and used your card. Which is a dollar off gas at a FM gas station or Shell. FM gas station on 82nd and Holgate has gas for $1.79 so you get it for $0.79 a gallon ;).

Do you have a Fred Meyer rewards card? They gave everyone 1,000 fuel points for the month of January if you shopped there and used your card. Which is a dollar off gas at a FM gas station or Shell. FM gas station on 82nd and Holgate has gas for $1.79 so you get it for $0.79 a gallon ;).

Daaaaamn! I may head over there tomorrow. I think there's a shell near my work too, so if their gas is cheap maybe I'll hit that instead!

Thanks, homie :)

Well shit. I went out today for a Sunday Funday and forgot that Grease Live was on tonight. And didn't DVR it. So missed out on catching CRJ. Bummer.

Surprisingly it's not bad. Grease was always one of my favorites, crj made a good frenchie actually. They did a great job with casting

Surprisingly it's not bad. Grease was always one of my favorites, crj made a good frenchie actually. They did a great job with casting

Ditto. I'm a sucker for Grease. Always a fun musical. I'm glad to hear that CRJ did a good job. As surely you know I'm a sucker for her as well. Heh.

I'm going to be in Florida from February 13-20. I've never been to Florida. I think it's going to be weird.

Anything I *need* to check out? I will be in Orlando (Disney World), St. Petersburg/Tampa, and the Miami area.

Get at me closer to the dates. I'll point you to a few places.

Nice. Gas jumped back up here, but it's still cheap. Was $1.79 when I filled up the other day, cost me $16.50ish. I just washed my car, and as I pulled out of the car wash, it started to rain :(. It was not supposed to until tomorrow. Oh well, at least all the salt is off it.

I filled up cheaper at my house $1.63 in CLV vs $1.67 in the dirty 3-30! As long as it doesn't go back to $65 a tank like when I had my Jeep I'll be content! 

I filled up cheaper at my house $1.63 in CLV vs $1.67 in the dirty 3-30! As long as it doesn't go back to $65 a tank like when I had my Jeep I'll be content! 

It was $1.49 last week. Too bad I didn't need gas then.

Awesome, just read that I live in the part time of town most at risk for lead in the water. It's probably why my water runs yellow sometimes. Guess I better get a test kit, since the city is giving them out. No clue what the hell they'll do if the lead levels are high though.

Awesome, just read that I live in the part time of town most at risk for lead in the water. It's probably why my water runs yellow sometimes. Guess I better get a test kit, since the city is giving them out. No clue what the hell they'll do if the lead levels are high though.

Could be worse: You could live in Michigan.

I work out of my office in Toledo a few times a month and filled up for $16.01! gas was at $1.44 :D

Well Toledo is a shithole, so of course they get cheap gas.

What's the next show you'e going to Jordan? Need to met up again.

Could be worse: You could live in Michigan.

That's be worse for multiple reasons. It's super shitty what is happening in Flint though.

Well Toledo is a shithole, so of course they get cheap gas.

What's the next show you'e going to Jordan? Need to met up again.

That's be worse for multiple reasons. It's super shitty what is happening in Flint though.

Been thinking of going to Foxing in March \m/ it's also the same night as Citizen/SoroNo/Turnover so who knows. Depends if I'm in town and which one my friends go to! haha

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic