Gaytripp sounds like my kind of people.

Lauren. Did you ever stalk me! I need to know. Also, find me a photo of Ghosts face.

haha why would i have to stalk you? you've posted tons of pics of yourself on vc/instagram/facebook. we all know what your cuteface looks like. 

not to mention the fact that i think one of the first days i really hung out in here was the day everyone was sharing old high school and current pics of themselves, so i knew what pretty much everyone in here at the time looked like haha

haha why would i have to stalk you? you've posted tons of pics of yourself on vc/instagram/facebook. we all know what your cuteface looks like. 

not to mention the fact that i think one of the first days i really hung out in here was the day everyone was sharing old high school and current pics of themselves, so i knew what pretty much everyone in here at the time looked like haha

Entire Hangouts has some goofy ass pictures of me.

Don't hate on me Bladie. I'm from the south. We're behind on everything.

I binge watched the first two or three seasons of The Office when I was in Texas. That was when there were only two or three seasons of The Office and that was almost ten years ago.

I also got called "faggot" a lot while I was there. And I somehow dyed my hair black while blackout drunk and don't fuck it up. Did a shit load of speed too. Good times, aside from the whole being in Texas thing.

Gaytripp needs someone screaming over it.

I like my weird arty noise to have someone aggressively confronting the crowd and yelling.

But seriously, it sounds like I'd get really drunk and flail/dance at a Gaytripp show.

We do have some vocalists.  G (the keyboard player) is a creative mastermind.  This guy is brilliant and can make up a hit song on the spot.  We had a couple people related to the band come on stage during our last show and freestyle rap/scream/wail into the mic.  Pretty much everyone is involved in the show in some way or another.  It's a really, really good time.

Knocked out the main painting in the three bedrooms and living room today (all the painting in the living room actually). Tomorrow we knock out the "accent walls," replace the toilet, tear out as much carpet as I can get to, and finally refinish the tub even though it was supposed to get done today.

What about boxspring with a mattress on top on the floor? :c

Did that shit til I was like 23. Granted...I did just drink and do drugs all the time.

Also, today I had a Bud Light for the first time in 13 years, and now I'm having a salted caramel brownie ale and a nice bath with a homemade bath bomb from my office manager.

I can't decide if I should get a new laptop, or just install an SSD in my current one. The extra speed should give me another year or two out of it, and I can use the SSD in a new laptop when I get one. Decisions, decisions. 

I can't decide if I should get a new laptop, or just install an SSD in my current one. The extra speed should give me another year or two out of it, and I can use the SSD in a new laptop when I get one. Decisions, decisions. 

SSD and save the extra money for your move :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic