Yeah, I know that I more than likely won't be here. I don't particularly enjoy it here, it's just where I am and I'm working on it.

I'm just letting life do it's thing right now, as I stated earlier. I can't see myself ending up anywhere but music and I'm not the type to give up on something I've been working toward for so long, but you never know what will be thrown your way.

Go for it... just don't wait like others have said.

Are you on Verizon?  That's so unfair that they are taking away people's unlimited data.

yep. i researched other networks who still have unlimited (sprint was one, i know.) and verizon's coverage is so superior in this area i'd be dumb to switch. plus, i'm on the family plan with my parents that saves me money already.

supposedly there's some tricky way to keep it that involves using the upgrade on a dumb phone line (which would be my dad's) then switching the sim card from one phone to another and switching that new smart phone back to my original number. i don't really understand, and apparently it only works half the time. not wanting to change the plan is why i haven't gotten a new phone yet :[

Are you on Verizon?  That's so unfair that they are taking away people's unlimited data.

I lost unlimited when I went to the iphone and it was soooo sad. 

I'm connected to wifi most of the time though, so it ended up not being the biggest deal. 

Even over Summer when I was rarely able to connect, I got close to going over like, twice...but it was only a few days before the cycle was up anyway.

A couple years ago when I had Verizon, I asked them if they could give me anything close to the unlimited plan that Sprint could (price, data, etc) and they just flat out said no. That was when I switched to Sprint. The coverage in Pittsburgh has been great. I've never really had a problem trying to access something at a reasonable speed. 

company HQ is 40 minutes from here. i have barely any signal.

apparently they are switching all their towers over to LTE finally...

riiiiight.

i know a lot of people who work there and im only with the for the family advantage plan.

i cant afford to have two lines and new phones. its like a fucking car payment.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic