My sister and I made katsudon for dinner. It was incredible. If you don't know what it is, it's basically a panko-crusted fried pork cutlet, simmered with onions in a savory sauce and topped with egg, on top of a bowl of rice. You can also add seasonings and stuff if you want to. Not my picture, but it looked more or less like this:

katsudon1.jpg

Can your sister be my wife's sister-wife? So, my number 2 wife?

I wish that was what I was having for dinner. I'm making jambalaya and drinking vodka and sprite (gross.) before moving on to my delicious beers.

What's the srunk form of buzzed? Bused? Suzzed? Either way, I'm that.

Also, my cat just knocked something over then freaked out when it landed and made a noise. Motherfucker YOU MADE THAT HAPPEN. YOU WERE FAR MORE PREPARED FOR IT THAN I WAS.

That was too damn funny

They just have that one song, Ambrosia, and I just always thought it was the most hilarious thing. So I bought the CD. 

I still own it and have it in my Itunes. I don't ever listen to that, I just like to remind myself of the bad decisions I make.

That sounded familiar and that is the music video I watched 20 seconds of. I just made it through 40 seconds because I'm drunk and it's hilarious. It makes me embarrassed that I once dyed my hair black.

Ah, who hasn't done that once or twice... :unsure:

I'm kinda bummed I'm too old to pull off purple highlights. I loved having purple highlights.

I looked for a picture of me with black hair and it's not toooooo embarrassing. I did it one night because I couldn't sleep and was living in a state where I didn't know anyone. So it's one of the better depression based decisions I've made in my life. (Just noticed that I said "died" instead of "dyed" oops)

That sounded familiar and that is the music video I watched 20 seconds of. I just made it through 40 seconds because I'm drunk and it's hilarious. It makes me embarrassed that I once dyed my hair black.

Lets not even talk about hair dye decisions. 

I've been dying my hair since 6th grade and it didn't actually start looking decent until I was a freshman in college. 

I am also whatever the buzzed version of srunk is. I'm apparently going camping tomorrow. I don't really like camping, but I've never done it when I was old enough to drink. It'll be interesting, but I think I'll have more fun now that beer and/or whiskey are involved. I don't think my dog is allowed at the campsite, which is a bummer.

Incredible. 

Middle school was my blue/black hair, middle part, trip pants, orange/black striped socks, good charlotte shirt wearing phase. 

Topped with "I don't even LIKE good charlotte."

I also listened to so much green day that I can't put them on by myself anymore without wanting to vomit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic