For some reason I don't have any Appleseed Cast vinyl in my collection. I'm excited for the Peregrine repress in a couple months.

I keep telling myself that I should get some Appleseed Cast in my collection, but then there's always something else that comes up before I buy any of their records.

One of the worst things Ive seen in a while. He deserves to spend a very long time in jail

HOW DID NO ONE TAKE THE TIME TO REALIZE MARK WAS BACK. 

MARK SHOW US PICTURES OF PUPPIES.

MAAAAAARRRRRKK HOW IS YOUR HOT WIFE?!

Tesserek™ #VCPowerCouple

Also have my hat in the ring for Shelgan.

Omg.

More like LOLby ;)

omfg. 

I am just so fascinated by male/female best friends who have no sexual feelings towards each other.

Hahaha, I've had a lot of good platonic male friends. I think it just depends on the person. Shleebyyy and I may or may not have feelings for other people in our lives right now and we talk about them from time to time. MOSTLY ME BECAUSE SHELBY NEVER WANTS TO TELL ME ALL HIS SECRETS. 

Sorry to hear that, man.  I hope things turn out okay.  

Best wishes.

Sending whatever I have left your way.

Bear C, I hope things turn out as well as possible. I keep shit inside too and I definitely know I got that from my dad, so I empathize there too.

Sending my love and good vibes to the other Fisher family.

Thank you everyone.  The only thing I hope for at this point is that they get to spend his birthday together tomorrow and that she won't suffer  for much longer.  Brain cancer is no joke.  I'm at terms with it, we're just going to miss her when she's gone.  

I have my phone hooked up to imessages on my computer and I vented about my mom today and some stuff that happened. It looks like someone read it, though I could just be paranoid. 

I don't need another lecture about how I'm not allowed to vent to my friends about my family in a way that paints you in a bad 'light.' 

My mom seems to be like, whatever with me right now too but that could have just been because of the way our day went, her boyfriend being here, or other things. 

It's frustrating because I appreciate and love her, but I should be able to vent to people about bad things without having to be like "but my mom is really nice most of the time" or hell, I should be able to vent without worrying about someone seeing it and freaking out. 

there's a password on my computer for a reason, but at 21 years old...my family still insists to know it. I don't know why anyone would have felt the need to go on my computer today though, so I'm realllly hopping I'm just paranoid.

I'll post pics of the pups tomorrow, we took em to my cottage and the went swimming in the lake and loved every second of it. And my hot wife is wonderful, we've been married a whole year! And she just got back from Texas so were catching up on DVR shit

tell your hot wife I still think she's hot.

My best friend for 10 years is male and it's been awesome! He knows I don't like him and that he doesn't like me and it's a perfect friendship. We text alllllll day and we watch the same shows and we live text during a few of them. We live 30 min away but we really only hang out to go to the movies together. We always leave a seat between us for space because as I've told him "I don't want to feel your hand on my leg during the movie" haha. But he would never do anything like that, he's the best! He is also the real life Ron Swanson. Everything that character says, Shane has said or would say.

Aww, sounds like a great friendship :)

One of my best friends is a man, but he's gay, so there's no chance of romantic feelings. Although my mom was letting me spend the night at his house when we were only 8 years old, I suspect our parents always knew he was gay.

Yeah, my friend is very masculine looking, REALLY attractive, but is very sassy and fem once you get to know him. If he never opened his mouth you'd think he was straight as can be, so we always got mistaken for a couple.

Aww, sounds like a great friendship :)

One of my best friends is a man, but he's gay, so there's no chance of romantic feelings. Although my mom was letting me spend the night at his house when we were only 8 years old, I suspect our parents always knew he was gay.

My other best friend who I've known even longer than Ron Swanson is gay too!!! I love him and you're right about no chance of romantic feelings lol. I always spend the night over there and I'll just crash on the couch and they tuck me in haha. Back when I a lot younger, my mom didn't care either. :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic