I have to go to the doctor tomorrow to get new anxiety meds, since my anxiety decided to return lately and leave me non-functional. I also have to figure out why my stomach has been in a ton of pain lately. I wonder how much it's all going to cost, since I don't have health insurance. 

Ever have any trouble with Captured Tracks Records delivery?

not me personally but i want to say user paralyticstalks has had a ton of issues. do a search in that worst/best customer service thread.

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow to get new anxiety meds, since my anxiety decided to return lately and leave me non-functional. I also have to figure out why my stomach has been in a ton of pain lately. I wonder how much it's all going to cost, since I don't have health insurance. 

stress makes everything worse. related question, obamacare? (i know it won't be available until 2014 but just wondering)

I've had stomach problems my whole life, and my anxiety problems just started a few years ago, but I'm sure the anxiety is not making it any better. My dad has crohn's, and was diagnosed around my age, so I'm a bit worried about having it too.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next year, hopefully I'll have found a full time job and won't have to worry about it, if not I'm not sure what to do. I may end up just taking the penalty on my taxes the year after since I can't afford insurance now. I'm hoping once my anxiety is back in control, finding a job won't be as bad. I already had to turn one down, since it required driving, and I can't drive when I'm anxious.

I've had stomach problems my whole life, and my anxiety problems just started a few years ago, but I'm sure the anxiety is not making it any better. My dad has crohn's, and was diagnosed around my age, so I'm a bit worried about having it too.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next year, hopefully I'll have found a full time job and won't have to worry about it, if not I'm not sure what to do. I may end up just taking the penalty on my taxes the year after since I can't afford insurance now. I'm hoping once my anxiety is back in control, finding a job won't be as bad. I already had to turn one down, since it required driving, and I can't drive when I'm anxious.

You can beat anxiety and relieve your stomach pains without medication! How do I know? Because I've done it! Stomach pain is because you are eating the wrong foods for your body. Avoid spicy, high acidic foods. Good acidic foods that our body takes in as alkaline is good, this includes citrus and other fruit/vegetable juices. Furthermore try avoid gluten. Gluten used to be somewhat processable to the human body. But nowadays only God and the industry knows what they use to make gluten these days! It was already hard for the intestines to break down that protein in the first place, it's even harder now than before! They inflame the small intestines and essentially every human is allergic to it, it's just a matter of how well each person responds to it or not. 

Furthermore anxiety preys on the mind. Once you start thinking about it, it's going to devour you. Simply stop thinking about it! Also include consistent exercise to your life style! I am doing 3 miles at least 4 times a week. It works wonders! Believe me! If you are certain you need to go to medicinal route then use it sparingly I'd say. Diet and exercise can help you greatly my friend! Good luck

You can beat anxiety and relieve your stomach pains without medication! How do I know? Because I've done it! Stomach pain is because you are eating the wrong foods for your body. Avoid spicy, high acidic foods. Good acidic foods that our body takes in as alkaline is good, this includes citrus and other fruit/vegetable juices. Furthermore try avoid gluten. Gluten used to be somewhat processable to the human body. But nowadays only God and the industry knows what they use to make gluten these days! It was already hard for the intestines to break down that protein in the first place, it's even harder now than before! They inflame the small intestines and essentially every human is allergic to it, it's just a matter of how well each person responds to it or not. 

Furthermore anxiety preys on the mind. Once you start thinking about it, it's going to devour you. Simply stop thinking about it! Also include consistent exercise to your life style! I am doing 3 miles at least 4 times a week. It works wonders! Believe me! If you are certain you need to go to medicinal route then use it sparingly I'd say. Diet and exercise can help you greatly my friend! Good luck

I have been eating a lot better lately, and I think that's why I have been feeling a bit better. I really do need to get back into shape and exercise more. I know it will help, but I just have no motivation to do it. Need to force myself to though.

I have been eating a lot better lately, and I think that's why I have been feeling a bit better. I really do need to get back into shape and exercise more. I know it will help, but I just have no motivation to do it. Need to force myself to though.

feel better amigo.  writing things down has always been my savior 

My friends and gf surprised me for my birthday yesterday. They got me a cake with wrestlers on it and had wrestling themed plates and napkins.

On a sad note, a friend that I went to high school with lost her battle with cancer last night and I found out this morning. Super bummed about it

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic