Long story short, it's like ...bath and body works for upscale hippies? It's a store that specializes in handmade cosmetics/bath products with natural ingredients. It can be a little pricey but the stuff they use in everything is really high quality so it's worth it. They don't test on animals and refuse to do business with other companies that do as well as doing a lot of charity stuff.

Until something about this shows up on Science Daily I'm gonna call bullshit. Especially because Real Farmacy.com looks far less than credible.

being home is the best thing.

things i enjoy i dont even care about right now.

i just wanna do crosswords with my dad and play yahtzee with my mom. 

and the weather! perfect. 

wifi is a little whack but who gives a shit, my phones been off for days, all the important people are right here with me. 

Do you commonly get sick, or is it just one thing that gets you, like for me I'm rarely sick expect strep throat & colds

usually i'll get one cold, after everyone else has had their first one of the season, and then that's it. i am mostly super susceptible to stomach viruses. like guaranteed to catch one if it's hanging around.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic