I've got a good story about cookie dough from working at the sandwich shop. We had cookies there from Otis Spunkmeyer. The cookie dough came frozen in a big box. The pieces were the perfect size for one cookie, you just had to put a dozen of them on a tray and pop them in the oven for 15 minutes. Super simple. One day my friend and I were working a shift with another kid (we'll call him Kip). My friend and I were busy making sandwiches, and we wanted to keep Kip away from the customers (that's another long story), so we sent him to the back to make some more cookies. When the rush of customers was over we went into the back. It was time to pull the cookies out of the oven, so my friend went to the oven to pull the tray out. We had told kip to make three dozen cookies. We've got three trays, and they all go in the oven at the same time with a dozen cookies on each tray. Turns out, Kip had placed all the dough on one tray with no spacing at all between the pieces of cookie dough. What really blew my mind is that when he had filled the tray, he had also stacked the pieces of cookie dough on top of each other I guess thinking that he would just be able to separate the cookies when they came out of the oven. It was a huge mess of partially cooked cookie dough. I'm glad I don't have to work with him anymore. Who doesn't know how to make cookies?!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic