Does anyone want buttons? I have a fair amount of stuff along the lines of those stickers (fat wreck, pop punk bored-type stuff). They will just sit in my drawer forever.

I've also got a pretty cool guitar covered completely in stickers that I gave to my sister. She said she wanted to learn but probably just thought it would look sweet in her dorm room.

If anyone is looking to get rid of some stickers or buttons or anything else Id love to sign up for that. I need some new things for my new computer and messenger bag.

I have a question for the ladies out there. I am looking to get some perfume for my girl for Christmas, specifically Chanel No 5. any suggestions where to look for this that I could save a few bucks on it. I know this one is a bit expensive.

If anyone is looking to get rid of some stickers or buttons or anything else Id love to sign up for that. I need some new things for my new computer and messenger bag.

I have a question for the ladies out there. I am looking to get some perfume for my girl for Christmas, specifically Chanel No 5. any suggestions where to look for this that I could save a few bucks on it. I know this one is a bit expensive.

Have any ulta stores around you? There is a website also. Actually, I just got a coupon in the mail for 10% off any fragrance, i can pm you the coupon code if you want it, it's for online use only.

Have any ulta stores around you? There is a website also. Actually, I just got a coupon in the mail for 10% off any fragrance, i can pm you the coupon code if you want it, it's for online use only.

thanks madie for the offer. I just looked at ulta's website and it appears they dont carry anything Chanel?

Check out TJ Max, Marshalls, Ross or Bealls. Those places have all of those name brand perfumes for a better price.

Here is another super solid sweet secret surprise mail pack received from none other than our very own landminenj. I almost peed myself with excitement when I saw it in the mailbox. Absolutely loving the randomness of everything. Can't wait to use the glitter fiery heart tattoo, just gotta find a good spot for it! Oh yeah and a spiderman movie ticket from 2002? Classic!! Can't thank-you enough!! Thank-you Jason/landminenj!!!!

IMG_4199.jpg

looks like you got a metro card as well. 

Noooo don't confine this idea with RULES. Just say you have things to trade and someone will say "yes I want things, I'll send you some too" or "yes I want those things, who wants me to send them things?" and then they send to someone else. All that really matters is that things are being sent and received and great joy takes place inside of little VC hearts.

nordstrom, sephora, and of course the chanel website carry chanel perfume and have free samples w/ your order.

not sure for chanel at a discount but maybe try a local perfume store?

Plane tickets to Florida are way too expensive and my friends in the area leave this week.

Guess who is spending her twenty first birthday alone?

THIS GIRL.

hahahahahahahahahah ha ha. ha.

If you fly out of Trenton you can get tickets for ~$80. I've done it a few times and it's fantastic.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic