That was your chance to say no...

She's scheduled 8am-12pm.  She comes in late every day (8:17am EXACTLY. Everyday.  Well, when she's not calling out.) and still leaves at 12 rather than staying until at least 12:15 to balance out her tardiness.  She irritates me so when she said that I was like "If you want to." and then she left.

My boss just returned.  Now he cares about the extra $435 charge.  He was at a ~lunch meeting.

This sounds exactly like my boss, only my response would simply be me making a fart noise with my mouth and he would just walk away mad.

So.. who has cookies on there desk that is down for a trade, cause I want some cookies!

Turns out, Kip had placed all the dough on one tray with no spacing at all between the pieces of cookie dough. What really blew my mind is that when he had filled the tray, he had also stacked the pieces of cookie dough on top of each other I guess thinking that he would just be able to separate the cookies when they came out of the oven. It was a huge mess of partially cooked cookie dough. I'm glad I don't have to work with him anymore. Who doesn't know how to make cookies?!

I have a feeling Kip struggles a lot in life.  I'd love to hear the customer story.  Funny Person + Lack of Common Sense = Good Laugh

I worked at nestle cookie cafe in college and we would make this fucking monstrosity of a cookie sandwich. 2 full size cookies, with a large size ice cream scoop of frosting pressed in between them. then rolled in sprinkles.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic