apply to 10+ jobs in california: no response

apply to 1 job in NC: response

i am happy and sad at this turn of events.

I wish I can just get one response anywhere. if you dont want that one response in NC ill gladly take it.

i also agree with other who have said the topics in this thread move wayyyyy too quick.

im having leftovers for dinner tonight. last night I went to Melt. i have mentioned it in this place before. I got their special for this month:

melt_1210_dyptich.jpg

I of course added bacon to mine. its amazing.

Alright, I've shipped out my mystery packages for youinreverse and landminenj.  I hope you two enjoy the packages half as much as I enjoyed putting them together!

Waking up is so hard to do AND my wisdom teeth are coming in.

I've been meaning to get mine taken out, but they only bother me randomly.  But when they bother me, they really do.  Stupid useless teeth...

I wish I can just get one response anywhere. if you dont want that one response in NC ill gladly take it.

i also agree with other who have said the topics in this thread move wayyyyy too quick.

im having leftovers for dinner tonight. last night I went to Melt. i have mentioned it in this place before. I got their special for this month:

melt_1210_dyptich.jpg

I of course added bacon to mine. its amazing.

I saw that they had that special the last time I went there (2 weeks ago?) and was pissed that I had already order something. Looks really good

Ughhhhh fuck wisdom teeth.  I had mine out back in 2008.  My boyfriend at the time had his out the same week and he was healed within 8 days.  Me, on the other hand, because I don't have a spleen, took nearly 40 days to heal.  The worst.

ALSO I am thisclose to being done with my Christmas shopping... I need to find something for my grandmother and I need to put money towards my boyfriend's niece's tricycle.

I didn't have issues with the actual procedure... I was awake (on happy gas) for the whole thing and didn't feel it at all.  I only heard the crack each time they removed a tooth.  But the healing... I don't react well to heavy pain meds, so I was only on Motrin 800 and it suuuucked.  One night it got so bad I had to go to the ER and they forced Vicodin in me and gave me anti-puke medication to chase it down with and that finally numbed the pain.

I shouldn't need to get mine removed. They pulled four of my teeth before I got braces so that my wisdom teeth would have room to grow without jacking anything up. However, they did shift my teeth slightly still and once every few months they like to remind me they haven't fully grown in. I feel like I'm a teething toddler, ugh.

You guys this thread is a year old today! 

Happy birthday, thread!

Also, I felt like this thread was here before me.  Apparently that is not the case. Weird because it had so many pages already when I decided to claim it as my new home.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out,6 teeth capped,and a root canal all in one sitting, the dentist office was closed shortly afterwords for malpractice.

Oh my gosh, wow.  I bet you could've had yourself a nice settlement if you went in on that malpractice suit!

I drove home after and spit blood in the snow in front of the guy that lived under me, it was awesome.

what the??? that's insane.

I got mine out about 10 years ago and I was messed on whatever they give you that puts you out. My mom told me I was asking people to come to KFC with me in the waiting room.

I absolutely would have went to KFC with you.

I don't want my wisdom teeth out, but I'd love to see what I'd say on all those drugs.

I feel like it would be a mixture of sobbing hysterically and asking if anyone has seen my pet unicorn.

Then again, that's pretty close to how I act sober.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic