I can't believe I get to see Roky Erickson in July.

Holy.

Fuck.

Friday - The Sonics or Preservation Hall Jazz Band

Saturday - Blondie (festival) / Roky or Earth

Sunday - Weezer (festival) / Buzzcocks

That's going or be an amazing weekend.

Saturday night I have to choose between Earth and Roky Erickson.

PrmTiGV.gif

Roky easily. Earth is always here :)

I just looked at the list again last night and I had forgotten there was a Garbage release, probably a good thing. Then also saw mention of a Blur flexi that may be an LA exclusive? So yeah ignorance can be bliss but Im happy with the 2 things people got for me.

I almost grabbed that Garage LP and wish I would have been able to get that Blur flexi. Love old Blur so much.

so...rsd announced something that I wanted. Clipse’s Lord Willin’ as a 7×7″ vinyl box set. It was on RSD's website and had all the info on that release. Because I wasn't able to make it out yesterday morning I was looking on ebay, looking at certain tags on IG for peoples post and then came here asking for help. haha now its not on RSD's site and I havent seen anything to do with it.

its a bummer.

I can't find that anywhere either

I thought Jon still needed a Camera Shy, but I don't think that's true. Sooooo does anyone else want it? Also does anyone else still need Pity Sex?

I believe I'm getting a copy from Jared.  Juan mentioned he needed Camera Shy and Pity Sex yesterday, I don't know if that need has been fulfilled.

Roky easily. Earth is always here :)

This.  Even though I love Earth, I'll skip them to see something else.  They're excellent live, but they play Seattle at least 1-2 times a year.  Always another chance to see them just around the corner.

Time to drive up to Seattle to get all my stuff, stop by Jon's place to drink beer and make fun of him for not liking Sabbath, then drive back. Man, I'm still tired from camping out yesterday.

Let me know when you're done loading up.  I can either meet you guys some place or you can come hangout at mine, either one is cool with me.

So I'm not a fan of Brand New at all, but this dude played the asshole card for RSD by buying two copies of Deja. Not only did he buy two but in the comments he goes on to explain that he is going to frame one of them and keep it as a backup in case something happens to the other copy. Seriously. What the fuck. I don't even like this band and this makes my blood boil. I would rather he be flipping the second (still am asshole move) cause at least it would give another fan a shot at having it. I call this dude out and his comeback is that I variant collect Caspian. Dude, it's a variant collection - they are all different. You're buying multiple copies of one limited and sought after pressing. I'm buying one copy of different variants of albums that are easy to get ahold of. An asshole that buys break RSD Rule #1 would have that weak comeback.

Anyways. Sorry for anyone who didn't get it. I know missing out on something you've been looking forward to sucks. Hopefully you'll get a repress. As long as you can spin it that's what matters.

T2aGIMk.png

lAJrjCa.png

Go yell at him if you want. Haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic