The goodness of people on here almost balances out the shityness of the many probably flipping. One of the things I wanted was probably easy to get. Just looked on ebay for the A-ha and it almost seems like people only bought that to sell, how sad.

you're looking for the a-ha 7"???? i know i saw it somewhere online earlier when i was looking... if i can find it again, i'll let you know!

For all you american stoners who like shitty pizza and/ or politically conservative businesses, Papa John's is having a 50% off all Large and XL pizzas today with code GIVEME50 You're welcome. Smoke up and eat up!

They're better than Pizza Hut & Domino's.

/unpopular opinion

Papa John's CEO is literal human garbage. Please don't give them your money. Or other people's money. Don't drop change on the sidewalk outside.

This. Plus their pizza is garbage. Support local pizza parlors.

They're better than Pizza Hut & Domino's.

/unpopular opinion

Somewhat agree. I can take or leave PH or PJ for the other. Food taste roughly the same to me.

Papa John's CEO is literal human garbage. Please don't give them your money. Or other people's money. Don't drop change on the sidewalk outside.

You are right. he's scum, but that guy/ gal delivering you a pizza for pennies may need a fat tip. So, if you DO order from them, be nice because they get treated like garbage. I don't really support any chain pizza place on the regular because CT has a lot of good mom/pop pizza joints, but if I need delivery I call Dominoes because my friend from school is a driver.

I don't know why most of what i just said is relevant, but now you all know more about me.

Please explain BruceWillisknowsall

Dude doesn't pay his employees a living wage but lives in like a $50 million estate and collects luxary cars. Has said homophobic shit. Cut all full time employees down to part time to avoid having to legally provide them with health insurance. There's probably shit I'm forgetting because I'm exhausted.

Dude doesn't pay his employees a living wage but lives in like a $50 million estate and collects luxary cars. Has said homophobic shit. Cut all full time employees down to part time to avoid having to legally provide them with health insurance. There's probably shit I'm forgetting because I'm exhausted.

you covered all the key points.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic