Bullmoose has it on their site but is in store only and most stores have it in stock... Hopefully I nab this. I set an alarm because I am a POS who sleeps until 2-3 PM.

They just switch off the "in store only" option and you can order.  That's how I remember it working last year anyway.  If you want, I can try and get you a copy.  I'll be up.

Also, for anyone who has Amazon and wants to give Prime to their friends and / or family, you can do so for free.

You add their name to your account (email) , they get an email to confirm, then they have free Prime with their own log in credentials.

I added my Dad and my girlfriend to my Prime account. So it's essentially 3 (up to 5) accounts for $99. Way fucking cheap.

Nice one, I will have to cancel my trial and log into friends account and add myself.

They just switch off the "in store only" option and you can order. That's how I remember it working last year anyway. If you want, I can try and get you a copy. I'll be up.

I actually think I'll be awake when this goes up, I have to go with someone at 930 anyways :) Thank you so much for offering tho, I seriously appreciate it.

Nice one, I will have to cancel my trial and log into friends account and add myself.

That's how I piggy back on my brother's account.  You don't get any perks besides the shipping, but if that's all you need, it's great.

I actually think I'll be awake when this goes up, I have to go with someone at 930 anyways :) Thank you so much for offering tho, I seriously appreciate it.

Any time!  Hope you're able to get a hold of one.

Well, just learned Kyle Kinane's special "I Liked His Old Stuff Better" was released on vinyl for RSD yesterday, fuck fuck fuck. The hunt for this below $50 begins. If you can help, let me know.

I was at my local shop for a show last night and they had a copy of this. If you need me to swing by, I can pick it up for you.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic