I worked with a kid like that recently. He was a one upper. Every story any one had he also had a similar story that was just slightly crazier.

I once said "motherfucker, I know you've never even been in the same room as cocaine. Don't feed us that shit." and he got really red and didn't talk for the rest of his shift.

I worked with a kid like that recently. He was a one upper. Every story any one had he also had a similar story that was just slightly crazier.

I once said "motherfucker, I know you've never even been in the same room as cocaine. Don't feed us that shit." and he got really red and didn't talk for the rest of his shift.

I have a few friends like that. It is funny to watch them try to one up each other. It can last hours.

Haha, and it sounds like I just tried to one up you. I WIMN!E@!~F

lol! omg

this woman told me she knows all about photoshop, but keeps calling it print shop. then when asked to make a promotional business card for the company, she makes it in word??? then when i told her that that wont work shes like "i know, i was gonna make it in print shop but i didn't" and now she's asking me to show her how to add text in "print shop"

lol! omg

this woman told me she knows all about photoshop, but keeps calling it print shop. then when asked to make a promotional business card for the company, she makes it in word??? then when i told her that that wont work shes like "i know, i was gonna make it in print shop but i didn't" and now she's asking me to show her how to add text in "print shop"

I like this lady. She plays by her own rules.

shes driving me insane. im not teaching someone photoshop. this is an engineering firm and knowing graphics is something i bring to this company. i'm not here to teach other people what i have taught myself over the last 10+ years.

i told her to get everthing together and ill replicate her 'design' in photoshop from word. i told her this process is taking way too long so im not sitting here to show her how to do it.  she decided to work on resumes rather than send me all the stuff so i can make the postcard.

She's gonna be so excited!!! Congrats!

You shouldn't have to change anything if you got a speed upgrade.

Congrats Will, and good luck!

Oh.... I wasn't supposed to say anything to her?

;)

Awesome, congrats!

ahhhhhhhhhh congrats !!!!!! How exciting !!!!!!!

YAYYYY WILL!!!

YAY WILL!!!!

Can we all be invited to the wedding over Skype?

Go Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much guys!!!

We are planning on doing a cruise wedding so if you guys want you come you are absolutely welcome!!

Also my mobile quote skills are top notch haha

Thank you so much guys!!!

We are planning on doing a cruise wedding so if you guys want you come you are absolutely welcome!!

Also my mobile quote skills are top notch haha

that's awesome! i feel like my job would be super into the cruise wedding idea and could probably get them to send me to cover it. if, ya know, you didn't mind your awesome vc small talk wedding cruise being on yahoo travel ;) 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic