Its-friday-funny-gif.gif

gonna get off work, drink, drugs, make some music, drugs, jam some vinyl, have sex, read, crash, wake up, drugs, jam some vinyl, make music, frolf, drink, swimming pool, drink, have sex, crash, wake up, drugs, make music, jam some vinyl, swimming pool, drink, make a feast, jam some vinyl, read, crash, then wake up and go back to work

gonna get off work, drink, drugs, make some music, drugs, jam some vinyl, have sex, read, crash, wake up, drugs, jam some vinyl, make music, frolf, drink, swimming pool, drink, have sex, crash, wake up, drugs, make music, jam some vinyl, swimming pool, drink, make a feast, jam some vinyl, read, crash, then wake up and go back to work

I'm going to the gym, gardening, a wedding and a fancy meal.

I think I've hit middle age.

This is depressing.

So my annoying coworker who wanted to switch shift with me decided to just come in early without switching with anyone (everyone refused). So now someone will have to be here alone for 2 hours at the end of the night. Nothing will be done or said to her about it either.

So my annoying coworker who wanted to switch shift with me decided to just come in early without switching with anyone (everyone refused). So now someone will have to be here alone for 2 hours at the end of the night. Nothing will be done or said to her about it either.

Spray something incredibly sticky on her seat, so the next time she sits, she won't go anywhere.  

Unless, she has wheels on said chair 

That's a very shitty move to pull.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic