had a 2:55pm flight to Nashville today... it's now 4:33pm and still here waiting. Apparently the plane has a "maintenance issue" (AKA - the plane broke). They are flying the part here from Atlanta. They expect us to take off around 6:15pm.

Sucks because I had a pretty thorough itinerary and fit a ton of stuff into a small amount of time. Missing out on a lot due to this 3 hour delay.

It makes me sad that in America they seem to just be the guys who did "that woo hoo song". Is that how it really is? I wasn't here when they were big else where. I'm a fan, Think Tank wasn't so great but I didnt realize that was because Graham wasn't there.

Mostly yeah. 2nd most well known would be that boys/girls track, but Song 2 was huge and overplayed and on the big shiny tunes comp when those were big.

had a 2:55pm flight to Nashville today... it's now 4:33pm and still here waiting. Apparently the plane has a "maintenance issue" (AKA - the plane broke). They are flying the part here from Atlanta. They expect us to take off around 6:15pm.

Sucks because I had a pretty thorough itinerary and fit a ton of stuff into a small amount of time. Missing out on a lot due to this 3 hour delay.

I bet they just forgot the plane keys at home.

I hate vaping. It makes me cough like crazy, and makes it feel like something is in my lungs for a few days. I think I might be allergic to something in it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic