Also someone listed my white whale on discogs for $30 less than normal which is still way too much and then they took it down and relisted it with a higher price -_-

Ah, that sucks! Try putting up a WTB here. There's a ton of cool people on here who will cut you an awesome deal. My package from someone on here came today and I couldn't be happier. I got Juturna and OLG (HT variants) for $80, and then I open the package and they threw in an EP with it. It was already a great deal, but that was just an awesome surprise. They packed it like a tank too. 

Anyway, there's a ton of cool people on here who'd love to hook you up.

Ah, that sucks! Try putting up a WTB here. There's a ton of cool people on here who will cut you an awesome deal. My package from someone on here came today and I couldn't be happier. I got Juturna and OLG (HT variants) for $80, and then I open the package and they threw in an EP with it. It was already a great deal, but that was just an awesome surprise. They packed it like a tank too.

Anyway, there's a ton of cool people on here who'd love to hook you up.

I get scared leaving this thread lol.

fuck hiccups are the worst

Scientifically proven hiccup cure...

Hold arms straight up in air (skyward)

Take deeeeeep breath

Hold breath (not for too long, don't die, or pass out.)

Just long enough to supress a few hiccups, when your lungs are fullest they will supress your diaphragm from being able to spasm (the cause of hiccups) and it should stop... works for me 100% of the time, sometimes takes a few spasms though.  Also works for most other people who I've shown it to, only time it hasn't is when people treat it as a joke. (think I'm pranking them into looking stupid.)

Anyone have dimensions for a box to hold 7" records?

Ikea used to have a really good one, but they discontinued it.  Check bags unlimited and the like and look at their dimensions.  It depends what you want too.  Do you want it to be as tall as the 7" and have a lid or do you want something you can flip through?  You can also just keep in mind that you for the most part know the dimensions of what you're storing :)  A box for 7"s really just needs to be wider than that, the depth and height are up to you!

I feel like this thread needs more awareness:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/114136-boycott-pure-noise-records/

I think the only band they have that I like is TSSF.  I haven't bought their most recent.  At this point would only consider buying it if they drop that scumbag from their label.

If I was in a band on that label I would not be happy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic