I hate that only contractors have to work today and tomorrow, while the actually company employees are off. I got a good spot in the parking deck though, which is nice. The double time tomorrow makes it worth it too.

I hate that only contractors have to work today and tomorrow, while the actually company employees are off. I got a good spot in the parking deck though, which is nice. The double time tomorrow makes it worth it too.

Better parking is always a bonus, Plus, you can't complain about extra pay.... extra records!! 

Recovering from hernia surgery was the most painful shit ever, but getting to spend a week on the couch was fucking dope as fuck.

Which kind of hernia did you have repaired? I have a navel hernia I need to have fixed but have avoided it like the plague from fear of the pain associated...

Just went on a tear at DF and messaged about 25 people who have a 7" and tape I've been looking for. Let's see and hope that at least one pans out to sell or trade.

Sounds like me looking for a certain 7 inch and it's test press not long ago. Hope it turns up for you! Luckily I was able to find another board member here who hooked me up with the right person, and I finally own them 

Just went on a tear at DF and messaged about 25 people who have a 7" and tape I've been looking for. Let's see and hope that at least one pans out to sell or trade.

I did that once on discogs, and it paid off for me, so I'm sure it will for you too.

I decided to tell the story I told in the Man Advice thread (about finding my penis in the trash) and it killed. I really didn't think it was going to be as successful as it was. I was invited back next week by a few of the veterans, which was a huge compliment.

That's amazing. That story is amazing. Just steal stories from man advice and make material from it. Talk about your VC friends.

I decided to tell the story I told in the Man Advice thread (about finding my penis in the trash) and it killed. I really didn't think it was going to be as successful as it was. I was invited back next week by a few of the veterans, which was a huge compliment.

Dick in the trash is always going to be comedy gold, dude

Doing stand up has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. For the last decade I've been telling myself "I'm totally gonna try it this year..."

It's never actually gonna happen.

I fumbled through a dog. The instructions sucked. It would show a step, then the next it would be half done without showing anything. They were terrible.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic