ALSO.

My Skeletonwitch record came today...I'm super torn, because usually I rip stuff right open and play it, but this is OOP, only one pressing #119/500 and tooooootally did not expect it to be sealed. I think I got it for a steal, as it's the first time I've seen one go up on discogs since it came out and it wasn't too much over the original price.

Thanks man. Yeah, it was pretty bad. I was having more of a panic attack than physical pain, as I was worried I wouldn't get vision in my right eye back. But everything should be back to normal within the next couple of weeks which is good. Of course I have to see the ophthalmologist no less than once a year now, as I am now at risk for the rest of my life for getting glaucoma.

Fucker. I was tired. Haha. But I'm down next time. Promise.

You better rest of up tonight, seems like we're going to have a full weekend.  I am not looking forward to getting up at 6:30 to get on the train.  I'm guessing the bike ride down there will wake me up enough where it's hard to nap on the trip.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic