I didn't know that about the Bad Blood shirts.

It may have been also the printer they were using. The Swiftcidal shirts that Wear Dinner was doing had to be pulled cuz their printer didn't want to get tangled up in any potential copyright infringement.

And yet the Swift Crisis ones were done without a problem. Granted, Ghetto Josh does his own screenprinting anyways.

Still shitty on their part for not giving you a refund like they should have and basically forcing you to file a PayPal claim.

It's lame, but it happens.  I wasn't concerned at all, since I knew the claim would get me my money back.  I did give it a few extra months before I filed my complaint, just in case it showed up.

I didn't get the promotion and 2 weeks later and after me asking 2 of the bosses, I had to hear it through the grapevine. I'm calm now but I'm definitely out at the end of October.

:( sorry you didn't get it and that is a totally garbage way for management to conduct themselves.

Get out of Oklahoma!

My goal to move to SF is still there even though it will take forever. How did your wife do at her interview ?

They called last week (I think on Tuesday) to say that she is their top candidate out of the six and that they were comparing everyone else to her! They changed something in the job description (nothing major), however, so they legally had to leave the job open for five more days. Sooooo we're pretty sure she's got the job. Still nervous - hopefully they call tomorrow!!

They called last week (I think on Tuesday) to say that she is their top candidate out of the six and that they were comparing everyone else to her! They changed something in the job description (nothing major), however, so they legally had to leave the job open for five more days. Sooooo we're pretty sure she's got the job. Still nervous - hopefully they call tomorrow!!

Ahhhh that is excellent news !!! It's the waiting that's so excruciating

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic