Of course I generally offend my co-workers for shots and giggles. This teenage girl was complaining about her 4 hour shift and said "Ugh, I can tell it's going to be a bad day" and I replied "Well, most days are bad days. But then we all die eventually, do you've got that to look forward to"

She was like "WHAT THE FUCK?! I really hope your girlfriend isn't as depressing as you" and I started laughing hysterically and said "I'm the nice one"

Haha, that is awesome.

Of course I generally offend my co-workers for shits and giggles. This teenage girl was complaining about her 4 hour shift and said "Ugh, I can tell it's going to be a bad day" and I replied "Well, most days are bad days. But then we all die eventually, so you've got that to look forward to"

She was like "WHAT THE FUCK?! I really hope your girlfriend isn't as depressing as you" and I started laughing hysterically and said "I'm the nice one"

Your co workers are lame. You're fun.

I hate the dentist with a fiery passion. Last time I went the dentist didn't quite deaden me all the way and it was a fucking hour long game of poke and jump. And I was high off my ass on the gas so I couldn't even form a coherent thought to tell him to fix that shit.

I've never had anything done on my teeth except braces; (I actually had an ortho appt this morning) what were you having done on you?

Speaking of humorless coworkers: a like 80 year old woman told my co-worker "You're such a sweetheart!" when he was done with her order. After she walked away I said. "Should have gotten her number" and he looked REALLY offended and practically shouted "I'm married!"

So I just said "Why?" and he walked away.

So the age wouldn't have been a problem, if he wasn't married. Interesting.

So I handle the CSR inbox at work, so I do more work than my counterparts. I essentially do my job and the old intern's job at the same time.

I get in logistics reports and fwd them to the appropriate person. The same douche coworker asked me to send him a revision of a certain order when I get it. So I did and told him and he did the whole hold the hand up I'm talking bit to me as he was talking to someone else. 

What the actual fuck.

Hahahahaha.

So I handle the CSR inbox at work, so I do more work than my counterparts. I essentially do my job and the old intern's job at the same time.

I get in logistics reports and fwd them to the appropriate person. The same douche coworker asked me to send him a revision of a certain order when I get it. So I did and told him and he did the whole hold the hand up I'm talking bit to me as he was talking to someone else. 

What the actual fuck.

Hahahahaha.

Dude really needs an immediate this: Keyboard-Slap.gif

What the actual fuck.

Hahahahaha.

We must both have missed the memo today, because pretty much every person I've dealt with has been some sort of ghoul or another. Weird day.

We must both have missed the memo today, because pretty much every person I've dealt with has been some sort of ghoul or another. Weird day.

Hahahaha.... not laughing at you, just hearing a mortician(?) using the word ghoul in the context of describing those around him makes me chuckle.

I need to job hunt when I get home. I'm on the breaking point with all the problems here. I have refrained from bitching about it for a while at least.

I used to wear a red apron at work. It was a'ight

haha (sorry for the late reply) No I was talking about the service, they give you supplies and the recipes for 3 meals every week. It's a great serivce and the food is great but it's $59 per-week so it's not very practical. I just wanted some other opinions on the service before we cancel

Three meals a week for $60?

I would be homeless.

Pretty sure we're not the target demographic :)  I'm guessing it's for people who have plenty of money, but not lots of free time.  We have a small local chain that sells prepackaged meals (fancy TV dinners essentially) for $12-15/ea, same sort of thing.

haha (sorry for the late reply) No I was talking about the service, they give you supplies and the recipes for 3 meals every week. It's a great serivce and the food is great but it's $59 per-week so it's not very practical. I just wanted some other opinions on the service before we cancel

I knew what you were talking about, I was just being a dick.

Also don't pay $60 a week for 3 meals. Google recipes and go to the store. Hell you could eat 3 meals a day for a week on $60.

Yes, the search function sucks plenty of times...couldn't find the original thread on the main board so I will post here to bitch.

I've received plenty of warped records in my time. One of the many expectations of the summer heat here in Florida. But goddamn...I just got in a record that is bent...BENT!!! The thing looks like I could take a Mini Finger Skateboard and rip it up on a quarter pipe. 

DSCN5465.jpg

DSCN5466.jpg

DSCN5467.jpg

Yes, the search function sucks plenty of times...couldn't find the original thread on the main board so I will post here to bitch.

I've received plenty of warped records in my time. One of the many expectations of the summer heat here in Florida. But goddamn...I just got in a record that is bent...BENT!!! The thing looks like I could take a Mini Finger Skateboard and rip it up on a quarter pipe. 

DSCN5465.jpg

DSCN5466.jpg

DSCN5467.jpg

Sacramento summers have warped more than a few of my records, but never that bad.

Sorry, brutha. That sucks.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic