I saw that one yesterday when it was brought up in the posters/prints thread.  It's ok, but I'm still diggin' the Serius prints more

you know, there's a good question for everyone...

what is the best online marketplace for show/gig posters/prints???   I've been looking for a certain few from 10-12 yrs ago, and I can't find anything.  I know they exist.  

Drink enough and you'll find the prints you need! That's the secret.

Edit: I just found out I have no vacation time left, mostly due to missing a week with the stomach flu. It is making it hard to find a day to met with the recruiter I'm supposed to. I also have to take unpaid time off for my time off to go to Omaha. Lame.

My instagram feed is like 90% the artists I follow. I hope my latest Audrey Kawasaki print ships soon, since I keep seeing them pop up on instagram, but I have not even gotten a shipping notice yet :(.

I saw that one yesterday when it was brought up in the posters/prints thread.  It's ok, but I'm still diggin' the Serius prints more

you know, there's a good question for everyone...

what is the best online marketplace for show/gig posters/prints???   I've been looking for a certain few from 10-12 yrs ago, and I can't find anything.  I know they exist.  

Yeah, same here. Glad I grabbed that one. 

Still have the PDX and Gorge posters to look forward to. : )

It's actually sorta slow here today. I wish I brought my router to set it up, so I just have to plug it in when I get home. I'll probably just use the same settings as my old one, so I won't have to reenter passwords on all my devices.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic