The Goodyear blimps are leaving Akron forever, they just flew over our building on their way out to their new home in California. Will be weird not seeing them flying around everyday. Not sure why Goodyear is moving them out there, when the headquarters is still here.

The Goodyear blimps are leaving Akron forever, they just flew over our building on their way out to their new home in California. Will be weird not seeing them flying around everyday. Not sure why Goodyear is moving them out there, when the headquarters is still here.

wonder if they'll replace the one out here or maybe they're going to northern california...

I don't know exactly what that is, but I imagine it will be righteous.

Too bad that's like thousands of miles away from me.

Either way...

giphy.gif

it's the movie in a theater, but with participation, donuts, prizes, arcade games and other stuff!

there was a similar event with scott pilgrim as the movie in february, but i was out of town. i'm pretty sure n.a.p. went.

east-street-bridge.gif

I thought my day was bad. This happened in Mass today.

At least it's proof that New England drivers are the worst.

ADD: Obligatory "no offense." It's not everyone here, but it's most of them.

Oh my god. What would a person even do at that point ? I would be completely clueless because at that point it. Is. So. Fucked.

it's the movie in a theater, but with participation, donuts, prizes, arcade games and other stuff!

there was a similar event with scott pilgrim as the movie in february, but i was out of town. i'm pretty sure n.a.p. went.

OKAY. THAT sounds amazing. I need that in my life.

I bet that driver pissed himself instantly, hell if I wouldn't have. That is just too fun to watch over & over again

I would have, but also I guarantee I wouldn't have hit that bridge.

Also I can't stop watching...

going to a wayne's world schwing-a-long tonight with my sister. party on!

That sounds amazing.

tumblr_inline_notmfmZNSq1svjfgi_500.gif   Seriously though, today is moving as fast as this rocket is blasting Wade into the future...

The last day is always the worst.

Oh my god. What would a person even do at that point ? I would be completely clueless because at that point it. Is. So. Fucked.

Just keep going and when you get to your destination act really surprised.

Also I can't stop watching...

Me either...

At that point your insurance buys a new truck for U-Haul or whomever that was rented from or owned by, and you possibly lose your job and face criminal charges or at least a shit ton of tickets/fines...

east-street-bridge.gif

I thought my day was bad. This happened in Mass today.

At least it's proof that New England drivers are the worst.

ADD: Obligatory "no offense." It's not everyone here, but it's most of them.

As a New Yorker near the borders of both CT and MA I not only agree but would like to add "Stay the fuck off my roads"

i wanted the gif to go on a little longer and just show the guy driving off.

The way that back car stopped, I bet they thought the truck fucking exploded. That's what would have went through my mind.

There's video on the internet, but I can't watch it because our software/ plugins at my job predates computers I think.

Try this:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/surveillance-video-shows-truck-smashing-into-westwood-bridge/34843162?utm_campaign=wcvb%2Bchannel%2B5%2Bboston&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

As a New Yorker near the borders of both CT and MA I not only agree but would like to add "Stay the fuck off my roads"

Dude, if I could stay off these roads, I absolutely would. I don't miss a lot about the South, but I do miss the driving conditions. Almost no snow and people so courteous you get pissed off because they won't stop letting every other person go before them.

The way that back car stopped, I bet they thought the truck fucking exploded. That's what would have went through my mind.

There's video on the internet, but I can't watch it because our software/ plugins at my job predates computers I think.

Try this:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/surveillance-video-shows-truck-smashing-into-westwood-bridge/34843162?utm_campaign=wcvb%2Bchannel%2B5%2Bboston&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

those other cars backed up and got the fuck out of there. hahaha. sucks for that dude.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic