I'm back!  And with great news!

I finally managed to get an apartment (for much less than I was anticipating - saving around $250 a month) that I'll be moving into on Sept 10th.  Signed all the paperwork and put in the deposit this morning.  I can't wait to start moving all my stuff out of my ex's house - including my collection - and into my very own room.  

I've been so exhausted these past two and a half months sleeping on a couch in a house with daydrinkers, all the while existing on a vampire graveyard schedule.  I've probably accumulated an average of 5 hours a sleep a night (read: day) since this whole predicament.  It's been trying, to say the least.

But now that's changing pretty quickly.  My schedule will be returning to days starting next week, I'll have my collection in my possession again by mid-September, and I'll be getting a lot more social time in once the semester starts up.  Things are looking up right now.

But now that's changing pretty quickly.  My schedule will be returning to days starting next week, I'll have my collection in my possession again by mid-September, and I'll be getting a lot more social time in once the semester starts up.  Things are looking up right now.

Hellll yeah dude, that is awesome news, plus being able to save extra money is icing on the cake. Congratulations!

I'm back!  And with great news!

I finally managed to get an apartment (for much less than I was anticipating - saving around $250 a month) that I'll be moving into on Sept 10th.  Signed all the paperwork and put in the deposit this morning.  I can't wait to start moving all my stuff out of my ex's house - including my collection - and into my very own room.  

I've been so exhausted these past two and a half months sleeping on a couch in a house with daydrinkers, all the while existing on a vampire graveyard schedule.  I've probably accumulated an average of 5 hours a sleep a night (read: day) since this whole predicament.  It's been trying, to say the least.

Nice, congrats man! Glad to hear everything is working out for you.

Ordered a JA Michell record clamp and new mat last night to combat the last few records I got that have been slightly warped. Hopefully the clamp will flatten them out enough to play safely.

Nice, congrats man! Glad to hear everything is working out for you.

Ordered a JA Michell record clamp and new mat last night to combat the last few records I got that have been slightly warped. Hopefully the clamp will flatten them out enough to play safely.

I've been wanting to get a record clamp, but I only have two warped records, and they still track adequately.

Good luck!

Most my warped ones do, but a few skip around at the start of the record. I'm sure it'll help the ones that still track ok too, since it won't be pushing the stylus up and down so much.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic