Okay, seriously though. What's a good excuse to go talk to someone you don't know well/have no real reason to go talk to? I've got nothing :/

See any good movies lately?

Doing anything fun this weekend?

I like your shoes.

If you have classes together bring up something that happened in class, stupid homework, or something like that. 

Hey Dom--whatever happened to not wanting to "get mixed up in the high school relationship drama"?  :lol:

For real, though this:

If you have classes together bring up something that happened in class, stupid homework, or something like that. 

is good advice. You've mentioned that you don't know her all that well, so if you're any good at reading people's personalities, you can learn what she's like based on her responses to mundane school-related questions.

Hey Dom--whatever happened to not wanting to "get mixed up in the high school relationship drama"?  :lol:

For real, though this:

is good advice. You've mentioned that you don't know her all that well, so if you're any good at reading people's personalities, you can learn what she's like based on her responses to mundane school-related

questions.

Not sure I really do, but at teh very least it's someone I sorta know and seem to get along with, a couple more friends could never hurt, right? I'll see how shit goes/what I think is best and go from there.

To be honest, about half the reason here (or so I tell myself) is that I'm stuck here at school 30-40 minutes after because my mom picks my brothers up on the other end of town at the same time I get out and she's one of the few other people who's still here I even know at all.

Dude y'all can take serious advantage of that extra time  ;)

My Icky Thump, S/T, and one other I don't remember sound okay but harsh at times. My Red/White/Black Elephant was unlistenable.

Assuming you sold your Elephant (you used the past tense) and the one you "don't remember" is White Blood Cells, you've got the exact opposite White Stripes albums as I do.

I had a press that sounded so bad I couldn't listen to it. The highs physically hurt my ears. How much you asking on this one?

I might be interested again, but I feel pretty bad because I turned him down for a black copy a few months back. I'm gonna bite my tongue and let you have it. 

Knowing you, though, he'll give it to you for $35 and Jack White will have left an autographed picture of himself tucked into the gatefold.

I might be interested again, but I feel pretty bad because I turned him down for a black copy a few months back. I'm gonna bite my tongue and let you have it. 

Knowing you, though, he'll give it to you for $35 and Jack White will have left an autographed picture of himself tucked into the gatefold.

Take it, I shouldn't spend anything right now anyway.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic