Same..

I started mixing liquor and beer pretty early yesterday. Had 2 realllly strong Mai Tai's at a Hawaiian restaurant. Then went straight to a few 22's of some sort of craft beer. Then pounded 5 or 6 High Life's at the bar. Thank god for days off.

tell me more of this Hawaiian restaurant...

Okay, seriously though. What's a good excuse to go talk to someone you don't know well/have no real reason to go talk to? I've got nothing :/

"Hello fellow human. Let's exchange thoughts and ideas through our shared spoken language"

But I didn't talk to anyone in high school, so probably don't listen to me.

"Hello fellow human. Let's exchange thoughts and ideas through our shared spoken language"

But I didn't talk to anyone in high school, so probably don't listen to me.

I'm just generally kinda quiet and haven't really met a bunch of new people. Mostly my friends are people I already knew/people they knew.

I'm just generally kinda quiet and haven't really met a bunch of new people. Mostly my friends are people I already knew/people they knew.

I would:

Walk up to them confidently.

Smile.

Say hello.

Say something like, "hey, I know we haven't hung out too much, but is really like to get to know you better, would you like to _______ sometime?"

In that blank, at your age is probably say go bowling. Because...y'know, bowling is fun as fuck.

Worst case they say no, best case you get to go bowling.

The old people (/s) of VC may not know this, but pretty much all "talking" in HS is done by text now. Get her digits man.

Also, uniforms? HAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA sorry

Worst case they say no, best case you get to go bowling.

I've got a classic case of rejection is worse than death syndrome. Getting a GF at all took 5 or 6 months because I couldn't man up and ask even though we'd been talking for a while and I basically knew she liked me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic