I might get back at you in a few days depending on what my finances are like. I had no clue it was that expensive, the one I originally had cost me $25

I think mine ran me around $30 when I first snagged it. They've gotten up there :/

Just let me know. I'm still holding on to some stuff for Matt too.

tell me more of this Hawaiian restaurant...

808 (ate oh ate) on burnside and like 25th I believe. Right by music millennium. Their happy hour is fucking incredible. 4-6pm everyday. $3 deep fried spam musubi. $6 Mai tais (they only let you have 2 cause they are so boozy). Bomb mac salad. Good sliders. So much good. Just make sure and order off the happy hour menu. You won't be disappointed. I'm also down to eat there with you whenevs.

808 (ate oh ate) on burnside and like 25th I believe. Right by music millennium. Their happy hour is fucking incredible. 4-6pm everyday. $3 deep fried spam musubi. $6 Mai tais (they only let you have 2 cause they are so boozy). Bomb mac salad. Good sliders. So much good. Just make sure and order off the happy hour menu. You won't be disappointed. I'm also down to eat there with you whenevs.

Word! I remember you said something about that place last time I saw you. Are your days off changing at all with the new store?

Not too sure yet. Still got Thurs-Fri this week and next week. Not sure yet after that. I'll let you know!

Are you pretty excited about the new store ? I'm switching stores in a month and I am looking forward to a shorter drive everyday B) ESPECIALLY since winter in Oklahoma is just ice everywhere.

Are you pretty excited about the new store ? I'm switching stores in a month and I am looking forward to a shorter drive everyday B) ESPECIALLY since winter in Oklahoma is just ice everywhere.

Very excited! This store is like 2 miles from my house. Maybe closer. And one of my best buddies is the manager so having him write my schedule is great. And he's giving me a vacation the first week of October. So lots of good!

Looking at plane tickets now. I want this.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic