I have to take a test for this online class I'm taking.

I took an online class because they're usually really easy, but this teacher decided he wants to cram as much work as possible in this class.

I'm about to take an 80 question test. I don't think any of my other classes have ever given a test longer than 50 in college. (Other than finals)

I'm about to take an 80 question test. I don't think any of my other classes have ever given a test longer than 50 in college. (Other than finals)

I took plenty of classes that had long tests like that. My psychology tests were always 100-150 questions. It sucked, but at least you could miss a lot before it hurt your grade much.

you have to elaborate.

ive been in the position before.

The Coathangers played a show last night at a record store here. A few songs into their set this girl that was right in front of me collapsed. The band quit playing and everyone rushed around her. She was pale, shaking, and not breathing. She started spitting up so the drummer rolled her over onto her side. The store owner cleared everyone out of the store to make room for the paramedics that were on the way. Someone started chest compressions while waiting for the ambulance. When the paramedics showed up they continued chest compressions for probably 20 minutes. I think they were using a defibrillator too. After about a half hour they loaded her up in the ambulance and there was no real sense of urgency with any of the paramedics. Things didn't look good.

It was really surreal to see something like that. I hope she's alright.

I took plenty of classes that had long tests like that. My psychology tests were always 100-150 questions. It sucked, but at least you could miss a lot before it hurt your grade much.

True, I still haven't really figured out how the grade is calculated in this class. Everything is worth fractions of points. Like .75 or 2.5 etc

True, I still haven't really figured out how the grade is calculated in this class. Everything is worth fractions of points. Like .75 or 2.5 etc

I always hated when teachers did that. Is/was is multiple choice, or a mix of everything?

The work day is half over, only 4 hours until the weekend!

The Coathangers played a show last night at a record store here. A few songs into their set this girl that was right in front of me collapsed. The band quit playing and everyone rushed around her. She was pale, shaking, and not breathing. She started spitting up so the drummer rolled her over onto her side. The store owner cleared everyone out of the store to make room for the paramedics that were on the way. Someone started chest compressions while waiting for the ambulance. When the paramedics showed up they continued chest compressions for probably 20 minutes. I think they were using a defibrillator too. After about a half hour they loaded her up in the ambulance and there was no real sense of urgency with any of the paramedics. Things didn't look good.

wow, that is intense. I hope she is alright too.

My physics class is the opposite. Everything is out of stupidly big numbers. Like he tacked an extra 0 on the end of everything just to make the numbers annoying to deal with. No, a quiz shouldn't be out of 150, nor should my week's homework be out of 250. Make it 15 and 25 FFS. Bothers me more than it should

If she didn't have a sheet covering her face, then you did not watch her go. 

But yeah, that would be completely surreal to see.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic