Morning all.

USPS tracking been shitty for anyone else lately? One record I ordered has been in Atlanta since the the 13th (estimated delivery was yesterday), and one I shipped has not updated beyond "picked-up" on the 14th.

Morning all.

USPS tracking been shitty for anyone else lately? One record I ordered has been in Atlanta since the the 13th (estimated delivery was yesterday), and one I shipped has not updated beyond "picked-up" on the 14th.

The day my poster/print was out for delivery it said it was out for delivery in San Diego the same day it was dropped at my house. So yes, I'd say perhaps a little

DAMMIT, BEAR.

You get your new 4MM press yet? Are they shipping. Curious to see how it turned out. Those plates must be old and worn after so many presses, so wondering if they recut them.

Morning all.

They seem to be getting worse.  I think it's because they are just not scanning certain bar codes.  You would think their system updates as soon as something is checked in at a new location, but when the people working at the PO can only tell you what you already know, there is a problem.  

I read somewhere else that they are employing a lot of temp workers, not just for the upcoming season.  A friend that lives in the country continues to have problems of non-deliverable, because of her address, which is not correct (addy is correct).  Pure laziness on the part of the carrier.  If they don't want to deliver it, they can continue to, apparently.

Morning all.

Yeah, I don't remember the last time I've actually seen the intermediate steps. It seems like it just goes from "Shipping Label Created" to "Delivered," like, a whole day after it arrives.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic