That sounds pretty par for the course on those synthetic "weed" blends.

I smoked some of that shit, but it was not pleasant either. It made me feel the same way with wondering if I could breath or not...

Edit: Some genius from Clemson University, which is 3 hours from me, is the smarty pants who came up with that first research chemical that mimics thc's effects... We fuck up everything here in the south!!!

and if weed was legal/didn't count against you for employment/drug testing that synthetic shit wouldn't even exist

A day at a time my friend. It's legal out there at least. It's annoying, but employers do have the right to not hire you for it, even if it is legal. There are a lot of place around here they refuse to hire tobacco users.

A day at a time my friend. It's legal out there at least. It's annoying, but employers do have the right to not hire you for it, even if it is legal. There are a lot of place around here they refuse to hire tobacco users.

tis true, it's just disheartening cause it's one of the only ways I can be a functioning human being otherwise I have back problems, stomach issues and anxiety. I'm kind of thinking of just entering the industry since it's probably the most lucrative thing a stoner without a degree can do. I'm just not really into the stoner culture, I don't do concentrates, I spend the bare minimum on glass and I try not to let it define any part of my personality (I don't wear weed shirts, have stickers on my car or talk half burnt at least)

ugh I did good at math to that point, it's a whole nother level. I think I squeaked by with a c- in college for calc

I am doing Geometry this year, and we really haven't even done any computation math yet. It's all shit I don't have to even study for, I can just look at the diagrams and pay half attention to the lectures to know how to prove something whatever the fuck they want it proved because it's all just logical thinking puzzles.

I am doing Geometry this year, and we really haven't even done any computation math yet. It's all shit I don't have to even study for, I can just look at the diagrams and pay half attention to the lectures to know how to prove something whatever the fuck they want it proved because it's all just logical thinking puzzles.

I didn't pay attention cause I was probably more of an alcoholic my junior year than at any point in my life. How I avoided suspension/detention and maintained a 3.33 that year is beyond me.

I didn't pay attention cause I was probably more of an alcoholic my junior year than at any point in my life. How I avoided suspension/detention and maintained a 3.33 that year is beyond me.

As I've joked many times, I wouldn't have any clue where to get any drugs/booze even if I wanted to. Not that I do, I just don't know people.

Smokers cost a ton more to insure. More companies are doing this.

I know, and I completely understand it, but just pointing out employers can do pretty much whatever they want in a hiring process. My job never asked if I smoked, which is odd for insurance.

I know, and I completely understand it, but just pointing out employers can do pretty much whatever they want in a hiring process. My job never asked if I smoked, which is odd for insurance.

I've noticed in my experience only some do, it caused me a problem once. I smoked for a decade but I've been pretty much nicotine free since a year ago july. I feel a ton better physically, but my moods are so much more erratic now it sucks.

hair tests are pretty easy to pass with that special shampoo, but most people who have jobs that DT don't even risk it. It's just funny all the worst drugs are out of your system within 72 hours and it's mostly pot you get caught for. I mean cop, air traffic controller, anything where you need to be overly social or quick witted I get it. But otherwise it just makes you a complacent drone which is kind of ideal for some employers

Hair tests are easy to beat, but they cost the company a ton of money to do. I have not smoked in like 10 years, so I didn't have to worry, just thought it was funny. The lady who did it was not paying attention and took a huge chunk of my hair out.

Randy Quaid: YOU'RE A WIZARD, HARVEY!!

Harry: It's Harry, Harry Potter

Randy: I DON'T CARE...GIVE ME THE DRUUUUUUUGS

635800736009406024-AP-ADDITION-Canada-Ra

Poor Randy Quaid, overshadowed by his brother Dennis. Also the other problems.

I get off early today. I have no idea what to do with such freedom

Sleep, or music all day. Those would be my choices. Maybe a combination of both. It feels weird not working on days you normally work.

I don't know why, but when I work 730-4 instead of my normal 830-5, the day seems to go by so much faster. It's probably because I'm super tired the first few hours.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic