Anyone ever had one of those days where you just don't feel right? I don't feel sick, but my mind and body feel really heavy and everything is uncomfortable. I don't know if I'm on the verge of a panic attack or what, but I just feel weird. I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep for a long time.

Anyone ever had one of those days where you just don't feel right? I don't feel sick, but my mind and body feel really heavy and everything is uncomfortable. I don't know if I'm on the verge of a panic attack or what, but I just feel weird. I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep for a long time.

Yes.

I also have days where large portions of my skin feels like it is on fire.

Daily, man. Every damn day.

Yes.

I also have days where large portions of my skin feels like it is on fire.

Weird. The human body/mind is so crazy.

Daily, man. Every damn day.

It's been a long time since I felt like this. I don't know if my mental health is getting worse, or what is going on. It sucks. I seriously want to leave work and curl up into a ball.

Things are REALLLLLLLY bad for me right now and are probably only going to get worse. The worst is still having to go about daily life like nothing is wrong

Sorry to hear that Bruce. I hope things don't get worse for you. It really does suck to try to act like everything is fine, when it's not.

are you on a new med?

i feel like this from time to time, underlying stress every time. of course my meds act up every now and then too

are you on a new med?

i feel like this from time to time, underlying stress every time. of course my meds act up every now and then too

No, but just picked up a new prescription, and since it's generic might be dosed a bit differently. Work has been stressing me out like crazy this week, so might be the underlying cause. And yeah, and time I've changed meds it has been weeks of weirdness.

stress does a million things to the body...even if you dont feel the most 'normal' and 'visible' symptoms.

any chemical change, even the slightest, can throw everything off until you adjust - if that hasnt happened yet.

perhaps its all the shootings, the winter depression, work...hell, even driving. id take that med if you havent yet and hunker down.

stress does a million things to the body...even if you dont feel the most 'normal' and 'visible' symptoms.

any chemical change, even the slightest, can throw everything off until you adjust - if that hasnt happened yet.

perhaps its all the shootings, the winter depression, work...hell, even driving. id take that med if you havent yet and hunker down.

I'll blame work, winter finally starting (going away tomorrow though), and life stress in general. It's just weird it hit me today, since it's been a really really long time since I felt so odd like this. I wish I had some time off left, so I could go home, but I don't. I have to come in tomorrow too, to make up a day :(.

If you don't mind that'd be great!

Will do, what format do you want?

we need to set up an FTP for sharing

i have an FTP site.

I used to have one too, a long time ago. My upload is too slow though (100kbp/s tops). If seed boxes weren't so much a month, I'd get one and set one up for us.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic