In the past two days I've been sneezing so hard that I've:

Thrown my back out and had to sit down for awhile.

Had an acid flashback

Had the muscles in my arm hurt for an hour

Almost fallen over

Acid flashbacks are real? I thought that was just something they made up to scare kids into not doing it.

Edit: that sounds terrible though. I hope your sneezing stops soon.

Having a bit of a pissing contest with my friends at school and so far I've won. Anyone here able to beat me?

typing-test_1_CM.pngVisit the Typing Test and try!

Is Mavis Beacon still a thing? I think that's what everyone used in the 90's to learn to type.

I didn't even know Charlie had a computer.

oldcomputer.jpg

I think it is like this one, but I can't remember what model specifically he said he had. He may have mentioned it in the design thread somewhere. 

That obviously isn't him in the picture, similar sartorial sense but he isn't caucasian. 

I regret selling off all my Appleseed Cast records last year. I made quite of bit of money though.

All I'm missing for 12" releases are peregrine and illumination ritual and it drives me nuts that a)I can't really waste any money of records right now to get it down to just peregrine. And b ) There have been so many delays on that peregrine repress! I need that in my mitts now!

All I'm missing for 12" releases are peregrine and illumination ritual and it drives me nuts that a)I can't really waste any money of records right now to get it down to just peregrine. And b ) There have been so many delays on that peregrine repress! I need that in my mitts now!

I had everything, but their old 7" (and lost songs, because it was not pressed yet). Illumination Ritual is still up on Graveface, isn't it? That repress is still delayed? Damn, that's long. It was announced in what, May or June?

I had everything, but their old 7" (and lost songs, because it was not pressed yet). Illumination Ritual is still up on Graveface, isn't it? That repress is still delayed? Damn, that's long. It was announced in what, May or June?

Yeah, IR is still available, but I can't buy any more records until I see how our house payments are gonna be going to make sure I have any money :)

I'm already bending the rules for a couple things I POed and haven't been charged for. ;)

Yeah, IR is still available, but I can't buy any more records until I see how our house payments are gonna be going to make sure I have any money :)

I'm already bending the rules for a couple things I POed and haven't been charged for. ;)

Ah, yeah, understandable for sure. That will be an expensive process at the beginning, but I imagine your monthly payments will be less than what you pay for rent now. Then you have to worry about all utilities and property tax too, which sucks.

House coming with appliances? I forgot to factor those in when I bought my house, and was an unexpected hit. I had to buy a washer, dryer and fridge. Had a stove already. So many little expenses add up too, paint, paint supplies, renting a floor sander, carpet for a bedroom, dumpster, etc. The first few months suck money wise.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic