agony, exasperation, disquiet. the usual stuff.

How come? Doesn't sound like a good way to start the day :(

I woke up, fed the cats and grabbed a glass of Caramel Eggnog.

I can dig it, if some whiskey is involved. Also - you mentioned you're from commerce, yeah? That place is so nice :)

dragged the christmas tree and garbage down to the road cause I'll forget tonight. Now I'm listening to Portishead and drinking coffee

Starting the end of the year off right. Any good plans for tonight?

why is it lathe cut, if I'm paying that much I'd want to listen to it forever. I don't mean to assume things of people but I bet you could take charity out of the equation and the bid would be similar., I think people care more about having the /5 for their collection

Most likely. I'd not pay even 10% of the that price for a lathe. I don't care how good they claim it sounds, it's going to sound shitty.

How come? Doesn't sound like a good way to start the day :(

I can dig it, if some whiskey is involved. Also - you mentioned you're from commerce, yeah? That place is so nice :)

Starting the end of the year off right. Any good plans for tonight?

Commerce suuuucks. The small town charm right along with a nice scoop of odd racism and garbage people. But I do live here!

Commerce suuuucks. The small town charm right along with a nice scoop of odd racism and garbage people. But I do live here!

I've only ever visited a handful of times as I have family in the area, but from what I remember, it didn't seem so bad - at least not as garbage-y as small town Petoskey/Cheboygan.

Pretty much everywhere in the UP is the same, but without an economy to speak of (even if you don't dig it). But we have wilderness to escape into :)

I'm just goofin, thanks for looking out though :) But in fact, these days are of the more poignant kind.

Glad to hear it ;)

and even shittier with each play

Yeah. I hate lathe's.

My arthritis is killing me today.

It's cold here today, finally, only going to be 32F. It snowed a bit by my work, but just rained at my house. My car was covered in a thin sheet of ice though.

Went downstairs to get a package. Shirtless and my pajama pants weren't tied tight enough so they were hanging so low that they just barely covered my dick. Did not expect my neighbor to also be checking the mail. She seemed pretty offended by my appearance.

It probably didn't help that my torso was covered in scratches and bruises. Like, covered. Really obviously.

So that was my morning.

Went downstairs to get a package. Shirtless and my pajama pants weren't tied tight enough so they were hanging so low that they just barely covered my dick. Did not expect my neighbor to also be checking the mail. She seemed pretty offended by my appearance.

It probably didn't help that my torso was covered in scratches and bruises. Like, covered. Really obviously.

So that was my morning.

So what you're saying is that your neighbor had an excellent morning. Got it.

So that was my morning.

You could have said, "Muai Thai workout was rough".

Her expression would have been hilarious.

No, sudden barometric pressure drops and dampness.

Ah. Yeah, England would not be good.

Morning all. Hope you all have a fantastic New Year's Eve!

Morning Brian. Hanging out with the ex tonight?

She's super religious and I'm pretty sure she thinks my girlfriend and I are Satanists. She probably saw the scratches, bruises, and nipple piercings and was like "Yup, they need Jesus up there"

It would have been better if when you locked eyes, your pants fell down.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic