good morning all, and real talk I've met Koko multiple times up close but it's been since I was like 10 since the last time. My estranged cousin is the gorilla keeper at the SF zoo, back when the families were on speaking terms we used to go to the zoo and she would take us behind the scenes at the zoo, and feed all the animals and what not. Was a great experience, but shit went south between my dad and his mom and sister and my immediate family has not associated with anyone else on that side of the family in like 20 years

That's awesome you had that chance as a kid - I'd be stoked now even to meet her. It's a shame about your family, though. Unless truly warranted, don't understand the lack of forgiveness some people hold on to.

Haha... that's equal parts funny and terrible.

I wonder if they avoid that now it was the 90s

That's awesome you had that chance as a kid - I'd be stoked now even to meet her. It's a shame about your family, though. Unless truly warranted, don't understand the lack of forgiveness some people hold on to.

It's still ingrained in my brain, feeding hippos is gross and hilarious and rhinos are extra slobbery

Families are weird. We took in my cousin when parts of our family disowned him for coming out as gay.

Neither part has spoken in 20 years.

It was all over my grandmother cutting my dad out of the will and leaving everything to his sister cause she lived with my grandmother her whole life, there was no incident to provoke this and we lived within 2 miles of her and saw them weekly if not more often. I was too young at the time to really know what was going on, but no one in the family spoke with my family after the incident and life moved on. It's stupid when stuff happens over money, but not once has anyone reached out to me in my adult years

MY MIND IS SO FUCKED FROM MAKING A MURDERER AND IM ONLY ON EPISODE 5

I'm on the fence about the whole thing after spending too much time reading about it and discussing it these past couple weeks. Would have hated to be part of the jury is all I can say.

Also, kind of baffled that so many people are signing a petition for Avery and not Dassey. Of the two, Dassey was obviously coerced, had his own defense attorneys against him, and didn't have the faculties to know really what he was doing. Avery could very well be guilty, considering what they left out of the show.

I'm on the fence about the whole thing after spending too much time reading about it and discussing it these past couple weeks. Would have hated to be part of the jury is all I can say.

Also, kind of baffled that so many people are signing a petition for Avery and not Dassey. Of the two, Dassey was obviously coerced, had his own defense attorneys against him, and didn't have the faculties to know really what he was doing. Avery could very well be guilty, considering what they left out of the show.

is this safe to read if im not done watching?

It's still ingrained in my brain, feeding hippos is gross and hilarious and rhinos are extra slobbery

I had the chance to work at a small family zoo when I was younger, mostly helping with the wolf pups during the summer, when they were still small and goofy.

Think my favorite experience was when there was a litter of 5 tiger cubs one summer, and we put them in a kiddie pool for visitor's to play with. They were much less temperamental than their lion cousins haha

My dick is normally very warm. I am sorry you have a cold dick and/or dicks.

Haha, it's like saying cold as hell. Opposite. It's just more fun to use dick as an adjective.

I had the chance to work at a small family zoo when I was younger, mostly helping with the wolf pups during the summer, when they were still small and goofy.

Think my favorite experience was when there was a litter of 5 tiger cubs one summer, and we put them in a kiddie pool for visitor's to play with. They were much less temperamental than their lion cousins haha

That sounds pretty damn adorable

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic