About damn time. I'm excited for Friday. It's kind of like a mystery.

I'm glad you understood my sentence, looking back it was super awkward. Hopefully you get the splatter, if that's what you want, but I'm sure either will be awesome. Hopefully the Real Don Music EP ships soon too.

I'm glad you understood my sentence, looking back it was super awkward. Hopefully you get the splatter, if that's what you want, but I'm sure either will be awesome. Hopefully the Real Don Music EP ships soon too.

I honestly have no preference to which one I get, just happy to not spend 30+. I still need to order Real Don, tattoo appointment is on Friday, I'll see what my cash situation is like afterward.

I honestly have no preference to which one I get, just happy to not spend 30+. I still need to order Real Don, tattoo appointment is on Friday, I'll see what my cash situation is like afterward.

I've been spending too much too. Just picked up a DAP, need tires for my car, new headphones and a better RCM. Damn money!

Restarting The X Files on a full run even tho I finished a mythos run last week.

Just started watching X-Files for the first time a couple of months ago. Loved Duchovny in Californication, which btw, is an amazing show. Got distracted from X Files midway through season 4 though. Gotta finish it.

I've been spending too much too. Just picked up a DAP, need tires for my car, new headphones and a better RCM. Damn money!

After being so good about saving for ainute I went a little nuts on the Jade Tree sale and picked up/POed some other stuff recently. ::shrug::whatevs!

After being so good about saving for ainute I went a little nuts on the Jade Tree sale and picked up/POed some other stuff recently. ::shrug::whatevs!

It's just money, we can always (hopefully) just make more! What'd you pick up from Jade Tree?

I started some rice and went to the bathroom. When I came back, there was a fire. Apparently something was under the burner because I now see a charred black thing under it. I dealt with it and while I cleaned it up I moved the rice to another burner. In the process of cleaning, I forgot about the rice and now it's burned and stuck to the side of the pot. This is why I am not supposed to cook.

Matt, you ever heard the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones? Seem to get some really good reviews, and are right within my $150 budget. I might be able to spend a bit more if I can sell my Grado SR80i's.

Random calls from your doctor's nurse telling you some liver test they did on me was showing elevated levels does make for a good evening...

Ugh, positive thoughts my man

Oh, and thanks to our own taco royalty, I got my copy of Holy Mountain in today <3

Awesome, enjoy

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic