So, apparently City of Caterpillar's LP is getting a repress this year, with reworked art and everything. So I can maybe hold out hope that one of these days someone will consider a repress of The Satellite Years.

I just skipped past an entire day of small talk but I'm glad I caught this. So fucking stoked for City of Caterpillar.

Saw The Hateful Eight yesterday. Really disappointing. The first QT movie I'll never rewatch.

There's a nice tight 90-100 minute movie in there somewhere. The characters and story just weren't interesting enough to justify the length.

I did really appreciate

all the exploding heads. Exploding heads fucking rule.

Saw The Hateful Eight yesterday. Really disappointing. The first QT movie I'll never rewatch.

There's a nice tight 90-100 minute movie in there somewhere. The characters and story just weren't interesting enough to justify the length.

I did really appreciate

all the exploding heads. Exploding heads fucking rule.

QT needs an editor in the same way Stephen King needs an editor. Someone to just say "OK, this story is great, now let's trim off those eighty or so pounds of fat."

QT needs an editor in the same way Stephen King needs an editor. Someone to just say "OK, this story is great, now let's trim off those eighty or so pounds of fat."

My girlfriend and I had an in depth conversation about how some artists need to pay someone to say no because they're surrounded by yes men. QT definitely needs someone to tell him no.

morning everyone, just skimmed really fast the last few pages. wish I had time to thoroughly read it. this month at work is out to get me. just know I may not physically be in here much, but my taco spirit will be.

also, cold as dicks is a new thing.

With me it's cold as tits and hot as balls. Or at least that is what I have heard out here

Or when it's so cold your downstairs turns into an icicle. Yeah, dickcicle, it's a thing.

can confirm. We made camping reservations like six months out and it was fucking cold as hell but my dad didn't want to give up so we went anyway. There was still snow on the ground when we got there and it hadn't really even started to melt by the time we left. I had fucking testcicles all weekend. (yeah, it is a technical term)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic