It was all over my grandmother cutting my dad out of the will and leaving everything to his sister cause she lived with my grandmother her whole life, there was no incident to provoke this and we lived within 2 miles of her and saw them weekly if not more often. I was too young at the time to really know what was going on, but no one in the family spoke with my family after the incident and life moved on. It's stupid when stuff happens over money, but not once has anyone reached out to me in my adult years

That's sad. It's not like you were arguing over the money.

That's sad. It's not like you were arguing over the money.

That's life unfortunately. I don't think it was the money as much, as my dad didn't feel like he mattered to her and he had her back through some shit over the years. I think there was one or two blow outs and that was it.

Family and money do not mix. We had problems with a few of my dads cousin, when I was living in my great-aunts house after she passed away. They denied what I offered to buy it, forced me to move out after my dad and I did a bunch of work, and sold it for like $1k more than my offer. They also did not reimburse me for the appliances I bought, and the buyer wanted, when the house sold. Oh well, such is life. I'm glad I don't live there now, that neighborhood kinda went to shit. It's not bad, it's just all the house look super run down and nasty, so it killed the market in the area.

_______ as dicks is a staple of many vocabularies nowadays. I hear it around IRL.

Too many kids watching Achievement Hunter videos I take it. They like to use it a lot too.

I AM SO COLD

I'm sorry :(.

The only good thing about working here, is the temperature in the building is the same all year round. The only exception is weekends, when they turn heat/ac off to "save energy".

I'm sorry :(.

The only good thing about working here, is the temperature in the building is the same all year round. The only exception is weekends, when they turn heat/ac off to "save energy".

thats everyday here. i am the first one here in the morning so i'm usually an icicle until 2pm. plus my office has no vent so its the last place that gets the heat. by that time everyone else is sweating bc they all have vents directly over their heads in their offices.

wow deathwish must have got slammed with the holidays, I figured they sent the order without shipping confirmation but it just took them 10 days to process the order. They did send it first class though, I'm not mad about it. I know how it can be around this time of year. I've just never seen an order from them not reach my doorstep within 5 days of ordering

WHAT? Super jealous right now. Did they ever let you into her enclosure? I want to get a huggggggg.

morning everyone, just skimmed really fast the last few pages. wish I had time to thoroughly read it. this month at work is out to get me. just know I may not physically be in here much, but my taco spirit will be.

also, cold as dicks is a new thing.

You know that thing when it's really cold outside and you come in to pee, but you don't want to touch it because your hands are too cold? The worst.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic