Anyone every owned one of those countertop dishwashers? I'm getting really sick of doing dishes, and this would make life easier. They are kinda expensive, but my kitchen is too small for a real dishwasher.

Got your Xmas card yesterday also <3

Happy it made it's way to you sir <3

Sorely tempted to take a day off work and make the trip down from NH. Zao was the first "heavy" band I ever got into, I'm always gonna have love for em.

I really wish I could make the trip, but money is not my friend at the moment, but if some magic rabbit jumps out of a hat between now and then I will go for sure!

Then when your cold dick stick hits your thigh. Worst.

I broke down and bought a DAP. FiiO X1 w/32 gig card for $80. Need to grab a 128gig card, since it's the biggest it takes, and also gets some new headphones. The Grado's are not cutting it anymore.

I only have my heat at home set to 64F, which is fine in my small house. It was a bit chilly still this morning. I think it was 8F when I left for work. Thankfully, but maybe not for my sinuses, it is going to jump back up in the upper 40's the next few days.

Shit yeah you did.

It might be a good replacement for my streaming set-up when I'm at home too. I'm sure the DAC in it is as good as the Schiit Modi, and no more streaming. My airport express has been acting up lately too.

I don't like it at all.  Looks like a platter on the aluminum siding from a barn.

That concept they showed off was ugly as hell, but this is it.

technicsttoverhead.jpg?itok=IX7aE_WL

So....it's basically just a 1200 like the older ones except in a brushed aluminum finish? Yawn.....

Edit: And a sticker that says Limited Edition too!!!

Well, it's back in production, so you don't have to pay out the ass for one that was beat to hell by a wanna be DJ. Hopefully they are as good as the old ones, and not shitty Hanpin made ones like the clones.

My SL3200 sounds great and is built like a tank for a table from '78, but the two things about it that bother me are the tacky 70's silver color and the fact that it doesn't have a cueing arm, only a sliding switch which doesn't give me much control over the speed at which the arm drops. Still, I picked it up from someone on Craigslist in like '06 I think for around $45, and have less than $100 in it total with the few improvements I've done to it (New head shell, cart, etc.)

So....it's basically just a 1200 like the older ones except in a brushed aluminum finish? Yawn.....

Edit: And a sticker that says Limited Edition too!!!

I meant to note, the LE one is the 122GAE, which is for the 50th anniversary and is limited to 1200 units.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic