Either way I'll be happy. I'm stoked to see what we get. I'm hoping for splatter.

Same, the splatter looked pretty nice too.

Fuck, I'm getting sick of applying for jobs again. Back to searching Portland, since Austin seems to only hire people who already live there.

Same, the splatter looked pretty nice too.

Fuck, I'm getting sick of applying for jobs again. Back to searching Portland, since Austin seems to only hire people who already live there.

My guess is clear since it's /300, while the splatter and haze are /100.

Either way, we are getting these for only a few bucks above cost which is crazy.

te3lp_big.jpg

For sure, they were/are selling for crazy high on the secondary market for a while. I'm surprised they even have any copies left.

How cool would it be inf the release was one of each? One splatter, one haze, one clear. I think that's the only way it could have been better. Plus that way you could tell the albums apart easier. And I'm pretty surprised, too. I guess not a lot of people know about the label still having them on BC. I wonder how many copies they have floating around.

One of each would be awesome, but we know that won't happen. I thought it was sold out for a while, and never repressed, so who knows how many copies are left? Be kinda cool if those were the last 2.

One of each would be awesome, but we know that won't happen. I thought it was sold out for a while, and never repressed, so who knows how many copies are left? Be kinda cool if those were the last 2.

Haha since it doesn't exist that way. I just wish they thought of it that way. Ya know? Yeah, it was never repressed and never will be. It sold out pretty damn fast too, maybe cause Zankyo got a good chunk of them? I'll send them an email of curiosity after we get ours to see how many they have.

I know. I see my old, deleted username on the last page. Weird to see.

Ha, I thought that was you.

Holy shit, that new Nothing song sounds incredible. Too stoked for that album.

Dude, it sounds like grunge mixed with shoegaze. And it's reminding me of their Nirvana cover in the beginning. I'm really digging it.

I can see the grunge influence on it for sure. The mix of it and shoegaze really work on this song, and hopefully the rest of the record. I'm fucking excited about this record. Can I fast forward to May?

I can see the grunge influence on it for sure. The mix of it and shoegaze really work on this song, and hopefully the rest of the record. I'm fucking excited about this record. Can I fast forward to May?

Exactly. It's cool to hear this new side of Nothing. This is my most anticipated album of 2016, easily.

Refresh my memory, did you order a copy?

No, I'm working with very limited funds right now so I've only been able to buy 1 record in the past few months :( I envy the shit out of you guy's Kokomo albums. Like Wolves is becoming my go to morning record now... perfect with my coffee

I'll grab you one, bud. <3

I swear this room is littered with the coolest folks I have ever met <3 ....I walked over two miles today to Walmart for speaker wire, because, you know, the hobby...

Edit: I swear if Social Security awards me nicely, I may be handing out some white whales ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic