New Thrice sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.

Pig Destroyer sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.

Ten thousand pounds of pennies falling down a well sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.

Deep House Trance Music sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.

The Bloop sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.

All sounds in the known universe are Foo Fighters.

Hahahahaha I'm laughing so hard. Well done, man.

I wasn't a fan of the new song because it sounded like about 10 other songs that I couldn't name. Kinda like it could just fit in on whatever the adult current alt rock radio station is. To each their own though.

Feel like banging my head against the wall. I just tried explaining to my parents why it is fucking moronic to close everything on Easter after they got all upset that Zia is open today.

The funny thing is I'm not even mad them using Foo a negative comparison. It's just the fact it sounds nothing like a Foo song. But the best part is that none of them give any details of why they think it sounds like they, cause they can't.

And yeah, he definitely gives off that vibe. Haha.

Yup, just the old "radio rock is bad so let's bring FF into this" discussion

Feel like banging my head against the wall. I just tried explaining to my parents why it is fucking moronic to close everything on Easter after they got all upset that Zia is open today.

If we're being fair, lots of families celebrate the holiday and would take off work anyway, so they close instead. 

If we're being fair, lots of families celebrate the holiday and would take off work anyway, so they close instead.

I have no problem with people choosing to any more than I would if someone chose to for a Jewish or Muslim holiday, but I think the expectation that everything should close because it's a sacred day in your religion is pretentious as fuck. Not everyone believes it, nobody is obliged to observe it. You do your thing and leave everyone else alone.

Sold my preamp, since I'm going to upgrading soon. The internal preamp in my amp is pretty good, not much difference in sound.

I also can't for the life of me, remember how to fix windows creating a prn file instead of actually printing. Guess I'll figure it out after dinner.

Sold my preamp, since I'm going to upgrading soon. The internal preamp in my amp is pretty good, not much difference in sound.

I also can't for the life of me, remember how to fix windows creating a prn file instead of actually printing. Guess I'll figure it out after dinner.

People still print stuff?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic