They still have electric blue, pink/white merge, and a fuck ton of black left.

Just looked that up. And bullmoose has the /1000 olive green. Could cancel an order and then reorder to get this for free shipping

I'll grab you one, bud. <3

High five, what a dude

I swear this room is littered with the coolest folks I have ever met <3

100%

I swear this room is littered with the coolest folks I have ever met <3 ....I walked over two miles today to Walmart for speaker wire, because, you know, the hobby...

Edit: I swear if Social Security awards me nicely, I may be handing out some white whales ;)

If you fancy a blue/white merge /500 I have one you can have. I have the deluxe and paint splatter version. I don't need three copies. Or I can grab you a electric blue, white/pink merge, olive green, or black. Whatever you want, dude.

0006856051_10.jpg

0006856042_10.jpg

High five, what a dude

100%

Indeed! You need to get up here sometime and let me fill that gut and jam some Ed Gein with me...

If you fancy a blue/white merge /500 I have one you can have. I have the deluxe and paint splatter version. I don't need three copies. Or I can grab you a electric blue, white/pink merge, olive green, or black. Whatever you want, dude.

I'll take the one you already have dude, I'm not picky as long as the music is all the same, which I know it will be. You guys know but at the same time it never hurts to tell you all it means much more than you all realize just being real and embracing me into your fold. People in your everyday life let you down all the time, while total strangers step up to be heros in the most unexpected ways <3

it sold out within 2 hours if it makes you feel better and you were probably working

Oh no, I was watching. Even had it in a cart and I did the whole "no, I don't need it, I couldn't g wet into their older stuff, etc..." so I missed. But good thing there are some still available and variants ain't nothing.

Soon, very soon. These girls keep me busy but I gotta make it happen mang

I can see how it would be hard to break away from those cute little monsters :)

If you really want that variant you can have it, and I'll order Green whatever one he wants.

Surprise me if you want, that would be even cooler lol

Indeed! You need to get up here sometime and let me fill that gut and jam some Ed Gein with me...

I'll take the one you already have dude, I'm not picky as long as the music is all the same, which I know it will be. You guys know but at the same time it never hurts to tell you all it means much more than you all realize just being real and embracing me into your fold. People in your everyday life let you down all the time, while total strangers step up to be heros in the most unexpected ways <3

Love you dude :wub:

I've actually already got the four of theirs I have to have (first four BOB reissues) but if I hear they are better sound wise I'll spring for them.

I need you to kick Dom's ass because he won't listen to Red House Painters.

You're going to be on him about that like Kevin & Brian were about him listening to Disintegration lol

RHP...mehhhhhh.

Not everyone's cup of tear water... I had a friend who used to ask me every time I got a new RHP or Mark Kozelek item if it came with a razor blade...

Uhm. Yeah. I totally listened to that. *hides*

I have been putting some time into that new Jesu/Sun Kil Moon album and am growing to love his rambling over a heavy background. Give it a listen, emphasis on Song of Shadows

Not everyone's cup of tear water... I had a friend who used to ask me every time I got a new RHP or Mark Kozelek item if it came with a razor blade...

I have been putting some time into that new Jesu/Sun Kil Moon album and am growing to love his rambling over a heavy background. Give it a listen, emphasis on Song of Shadows

Cup of tear water earned some laughs. Does Koz ever get excited about anything or is he just perpetually bummed?

I'll check it out.

I'm spinning Hit Your Head and you are one of the only other people I know who appreciates that album <3

I love that record and how old school yelly hardcore it is in my head. I'm glad you got me more into SDF and that End of a Year album is damn near getting daily spins from me now :)

Cup of tear water earned some laughs. Does Koz ever get excited about anything or is he just perpetually bummed?

I'll check it out.

Take it from me, I've been called out at a show before for writing down his set list, but was later given a handshake and an autograph

Things that make the Koz happy: 

Antique shopping
Cats
Boxing on HBO
Strange 'tang on tour

Things he hates:

His fans
Guys who want his albums on vinyl
Guys in the front row at his gigs
The internet

Take it from me, I've been called out at a show before for writing down his set list, but was later given a handshake and an autograph

Things that make the Koz happy: 

Antique shopping
Cats
Boxing on HBO
Strange 'tang on tour

Things he hates:

His fans
Guys who want his albums on vinyl
Guys in the front row at his gigs
The internet

What's his beef with the vinyl guys? Or writing down setlists?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic