I will check in here when I get time like always. Someone text and remind me to if I go 24 hours without being here.

Digits to the inbox sir. I keep thinking, damn, a double then going back to open...sounds like pizza hours I used to pull constantly...ughhh

Edit: Apparently my cat enjoys the sounds of the Xylophone...Put on some sad guy music that has it in the arrangement and now she is staring right at the speaker with a half smile on her face lol

New guy has been complaining about his shoulder hurting since he started, so of course I woke up with my should hurting today. My right arm feels all weak and jello-y from it. It's been a while since this happened, must have slept on it way wrong. Today will be fun...

I feel you on the shoulder pain T3. Before my split up, I was spending most of my nights sleeping on my right side and it's done something to my shoulder that will not go back to normal even though I make it an effort to not sleep on it now that I have the entire bed to myself. I noticed it has less upward motion than my left when I do Flies or other Shoulder based weightlifting exercises now

I must. Gotta run to the bank. Do laundry. And a few other things before the IIOI show tonight!!

Enjoy the show Brian! 

I must. Gotta run to the bank. Do laundry. And a few other things before the IIOI show tonight!!

Will you be proud of me that I got a copy of Intersections?

//

Also, I don't know if anyone has been looking for a slip cover copy of Daylight's Jar with the lizard 'Superheaven' cover (signed), but I have one. I don't need 3 copies of this record.

My boss emailed me 72 images he wants me to use, but he sent them all as inline images and not attachments. I have to download each individually? nfjsdbfjhdw 

How does he not know how emails work?

One of the owners of my company does this constantly. I have instructed him how to do it as an attachment a few times, he just doesn't seem to care. He also will do 1 image per e-mail, so I will come in to 50 e-mails, each containing 1 inline image. Drives me crazy.

One of the owners of my company does this constantly. I have instructed him how to do it as an attachment a few times, he just doesn't seem to care. He also will do 1 image per e-mail, so I will come in to 50 e-mails, each containing 1 inline image. Drives me crazy.

Individual emails? That sounds time consuming for your boss.

Standards lyrics perfectly describe my life right now, which is why it hits me so hard. Evan is such an amazing musician, and all of his stuff is great.

Matt, you might like Their / They're / There. It's Evan, Matt Frank (from here and a ton of other bands), and Mike Kinsella. So fucking good, plus Matt's guitar playing is always amazing.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic