I just slept about 14 hours trying to get rid of my semi-annual cold...shit does indeed blow. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Appreciate it. I need to get some food in me, but it's hard to keep down. Mainly saltines and fluids for me, but I'm going to drink some chicken soup stock to get SOMETHING in me.

New guy has been complaining about his shoulder hurting since he started, so of course I woke up with my should hurting today. My right arm feels all weak and jello-y from it. It's been a while since this happened, must have slept on it way wrong. Today will be fun...

And Morning Ghost, and everyone else.

New guy has been complaining about his shoulder hurting since he started, so of course I woke up with my should hurting today. My right arm feels all weak and jello-y from it. It's been a while since this happened, must have slept on it way wrong. Today will be fun...

And Morning Ghost, and everyone else.

Hey T cubed

Morning all. Ghost! Good to see you sir! Hope you are well :)

Matt, that was awesome of you to grab that rekkid for Jason. <3

Just another reason to love the day I stumbled across you awesome group of humans :)

I have not had a cold as bad as the one I currently have in the longest time. This blows.

Colds on any level suck, especially severe ones when you're not someone who's sick often. Feel better soon!

Edit: What happened to that new Nothing video?? I was gonna blast it, but now it won't play and says it's private :(

Back to work after a six day vacation. my boss won't be in today so it'll be like a seventh day.

The sin of work shall not be committed at your job place this day

I love y'all so much. I wish we all could hang out for a few days and shoot the shit.

I want SS to give me back time so I can go on a handshake tour of all the awesome people here who treat me like a real friend, including you sir. Very happy you got a job, just don't over do it and disappear from this place!

Just another reason to love the day I stumbled across you awesome group of humans :)

Colds on any level suck, especially severe ones when you're not someone who's sick often. Feel better soon!

Edit: What happened to that new Nothing video?? I was gonna blast it, but now it won't play and says it's private :(

Mr Green jeans... hope that you are sprightly this morning.

Mr Green jeans... hope that you are sprightly this morning.

I am, surprisingly, after finding out some sideways news yesterday. Blessing come disguised in plain white envelopes and don't always have direct good news in them...but once you decipher the info, you realize the golden ticket you've been handed!

Us bearded folk have to stick together.

Brotherhood of the Beard.... now we need a logo!

The Nothing video wasn't supposed to go up till today. Relapse didn't make it private. I actually let Nothing know so they could make the video private. Didnt want anyone getting in trouble. They say they owe me a favor. Maybe I should ask for a copy of the record, or better yet a pony.

The Nothing video wasn't supposed to go up till today. Relapse didn't make it private. I actually let Nothing know so they could make the video private. Didnt want anyone getting in trouble. They say they owe me a favor. Maybe I should ask for a copy of the record, or better yet a pony.

Just remember....Ponies like food....

Family-Guy-Season-2-Episode-19-38-03a2_z

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic