Did you order a copy in general though? I think you're really going to dig it. Sounds like a blend of Blue and Green and more mature, with a beach / summer theme. I'm really enjoying it. It's exceeding my expectations. // People are even trying to flip the white at $40 when it's still up for $20. Haha.

I fucking love Cookout. I always do a hamburger, corn dog and hushpuppies or fries with a Cheerwine. When they opened the first one in Richmond it happened to be a few blocks from my place. I went there so often that they started giving me free drinks and knew my order by heart. It was awesome.

I listened to the leak the other day three times. It's so rad! My copy is white but it didn't show up today.

I listened to the leak the other day three times. It's so rad! My copy is white but it didn't show up today.

I'm really liking. I've spun it three or four times already. People are already flipping the white for $40+ haha. My buddy works for Band Merch and told me they still have a fair amount of white left, but they've sold a fuck ton already. I'm sure now that this album is out more people are going to buy it.

I'm really liking. I've spun it three or four times already. People are already flipping the white for $40+ haha. My buddy works for Band Merch and told me they still have a fair amount of white left, but they've sold a fuck ton already. I'm sure now that this album is out more people are going to buy it.

If the white sounds shitty I might have to get rid of it for the black...just wanna make my money back though, not $40 haha

23! 23! Holy shit you're winning me over tonight

I told my whole story as to why one night. I don't know if you were around then.

If the white sounds shitty I might have to get rid of it for the black...just wanna make my money back though, not $40 haha

Well, this tri is 1/3 white and it's sounding clean. No pops or cracks between color changes or on any part. So I think your white will sound good. I personally hate white quality wise and visual wise, unless it goes really, really well with the theme. I don't mind it with this one. If it were all white I'd pass and go black. But yeah, you should be good.

Really?! What am I missing

It won't be for everybody. I don't know how you feel about Weezer in general. This album isn't groundbreaking, it isn't a new band looking to make their mark on the world or redefine a genre, they aren't doing anything new by any means. It's just Weezer making good, classic Weezer songs. Rivers singing about girls, summer, and heartbreak. Forever singing as if he is a kid / teenager, which I love. To me, if you dig Blue, Green, and Pinkerton, you'll probably dig this album. But I don't think everyone will enjoy it, unless you're a moderate to heavy fan in the first place.

It won't be for everybody. I don't know how you feel about Weezer in general. This album isn't groundbreaking, it isn't a new band looking to make their mark on the world or redefine a genre, they aren't doing anything new by any means. It's just Weezer making good, classic Weezer songs. Rivers singing about girls, summer, and heartbreak. Forever singing as if he is a kid / teenager, which I love. To me, if you dig Blue, Green, and Pinkerton, you'll probably dig this album. But I don't think everyone will enjoy it, unless you're a moderate to heavy fan in the first place.

I get ya. I dig Weezer, well primarily the blue album and some songs after that. I'm on jacked up now and the songs have got better but just kinda bland to me. But I guess it's because I'm not a huge Weezer fan

specifically because the word "feels" was used to describe feelings, I'm out. Huge pet peeve for whatever reason. Get off. My lawn.

C'mon, you know me better than that. That was /s.

I'll come up with a real title that reminds you of how much of a bitch your ex is, wishing she was rotting in a ditch somewhere / when your childhood dog died / when Pizza Hut discontinued P'Zones.

I told my whole story as to why one night. I don't know if you were around then.

Well, this tri is 1/3 white and it's sounding clean. No pops or cracks between color changes or on any part. So I think your white will sound good. I personally hate white quality wise and visual wise, unless it goes really, really well with the theme. I don't mind it with this one. If it were all white I'd pass and go black. But yeah, you should be good.

I was, IIRC that was when you started the top ten albums thing and I said Futures.

Glad to hear it. I wish they'd press Blue on blue, cuz I can buy Green on green and I own Red on red.

C'mon, you know me better than that. That was /s.

I'll come up with a real title that reminds you of how much of a bitch your ex is, wishing she was rotting in a ditch somewhere / when your childhood dog died / when Pizza Hut discontinued P'Zones.

hahaha.

P'zones get me every time. ::sigh::

hahaha.

P'zones get me every time. ::sigh::

I remember calling up my local Hut one day looking to score some tasty meat P'Zones. The dude said they discontinued themand don't have the proper dough to make them. I was silent. He asked me if I wanted to order anything else instead. I said "I have to go rethink my life", and hung up.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic