You'll probably appreciate it more in ten years.

https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/green_dayI didn't think much of anyone felt strongly about it, so I never bothered looking further into it than two listens. Just feels like weaker material.

Anyway, I'm tired (unfortunately, not Tired of Tomorrow...someone'll find it) so I'm off to bed.

https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/green_dayI didn't think much of anyone felt strongly about it, so I never bothered looking further into it than two listens. Just feels like weaker material.

Anyway, I'm tired (unfortunately, not Tired of Tomorrow...someone'll find it) so I'm off to bed.

Only OG / older Green Day fans appreciate 1039. Haha. It's like you have to be a certain age / been listening to them for a certain amount of time for it to click. That's how it is to a lot of older fans I talk to. I started listening to Green Day when Dookie came out at 8 years old. I didn't care about 1039 until I was at least 18 or so. So it took nearly a decade. Haha.

Only OG / older Green Day fans appreciate 1039. Haha. It's like you have to be a certain age / been listening to them for a certain amount of time for it to click. That's how it is to a lot of older fans I talk to. I started listening to Green Day when Dookie came out at 8 years old. I didn't care about 1039 until I was at least 18 or so. So it took nearly a decade. Haha.

Let me know what you think of the Chon

Warning is depressing and weird and awesome as fuck (no pun intended). That's a lot of people's favorite Green Day record.

Nobody else I talk to digs it. Young grade school Rez jammed AI/21st so I'll nostalgia jam sometimes but it's usually Warning I go with

Confession time: In 7th grade I learned all of AI on my guitar.

I watched up to a few seasons ago and gave up. First season was awful and IMO declined after that. Not that I really get an opinion since DxD is one of my favorites. What are your thoughts?

I gave up after the governor season, and monotony of the prison. So I stopped a few into season 4. My best friend was telling me how Rick finally gets dark and kills people and that I need to give it a shot. So I figured why not since it's on Netflix. It's alright right now. Not amazing, but entertaining enough to watch.

I gave up after the governor season, and monotony of the prison. So I stopped a few into season 4. My best friend was telling me how Rick finally gets dark and kills people and that I need to give it a shot. So I figured why not since it's on Netflix. It's alright right now. Not amazing, but entertaining enough to watch.

It just got too soap oprea-y for my tastes. Drama isn't inherently bad, it just wasn't done well IMO. I can appreciate drama done well, hell, Clannad is one of my favorites, I just hate that really fake feeling trivial type stuff.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic